Who is your favorite discount stockbroker
IM (around 50 mixed course - unfortunately)
Fantastic (remaining stock from trade at 12.5)
I also set. Next to it
Utimaco (remaining stock from very good trade),
Update (unfortunately; new lows; chart techn. Sch .., but fundamentally a purchase) ATS (my retirement provision),
Jumptec (my 2nd old-age provision, that's an exaggeration),
OTI (my 3rd - hopefully I'll get old enough for that)
Except for IM and update, this is my long-term depot. There are also a few Adera. Some DAX values are also in the long-term portfolio. (Banken, Allianz and Siemens) and a handful of IFCO and IFO (are only similar in their abbreviations).
A few biotech stocks (Nasdaq) are in the trading depot.
I am 85 percent invested and will add a fund for 5-10 percent (new markets or biotech, I'll decide tomorrow), because
THE SUMMER RALLY STARTS THIS WEEK !!!!!!!!!
(Even if I have to encourage myself, I really do believe in it - I wanted to pack a few more Dax calls today, but this EUREX investment dodel talked me out of this, the DAX would have to go down again to 7000 to move up to have - once again distrusted my own nose)
My Nemax tips for the next 4-6 weeks:
Biotech, Biotech, Biotech (Nemax favorites: GPC, Girindus, Evotec, Qiagen)
Logistic: Thiel (I missed it, the Liqui was missing last), Microlog, IFCO
DMS: SER, CE
Internet: Tomorrow (but have to consolidate first), IMH, Adera (ok not NM)
Media: IM, Helkon (? Unsure?)
Network security: Norcom, Utimaco
In terms of the chart, only Thiel and CE look good.
Depot is currently a few percent up - that was the almost transparent Idefix.
- Can you integrate Salesforce with TFS
- How can people be of many races
- How many commercial satellites orbit planet earth
- Spirituality can be found outside of religion
- Veterinary technicians make good money
- Can I pay for college admission?
- Why are LinkedIn groups not popular
- What distinguishes fashion in the style of the 1940s
- What are graphic novels like Blacksad
- Is Dalhousie good for a vacation
- Is Facebook Dating Free
- What are some topics in applied math
- WWW is a web browser
- How is natural God
- What is the complexity of insert sorting
- Can offer Quora dating features
- Plastic is banned in Canada
- Is really good cocaine pink
- Will old PlayStation games work on PS4?
- What is Kodi How does Kodi work
- How can I fly an airplane
- Machine learning will make doctors redundant
- FaceApp violates your privacy
- What is the most popular relational database