How many parts of the sentence are there
Rearrange parts of the sentence
Parts of a sentence that one move together are called parts of a sentence.
Wolfgang Herrndorf │ wrote │ the youth novel “Tschick”.
The youth novel “Tschick” │ was written by │ Wolfgang Herrndorf.
This conversion process is called Changeover sample.
With the help of the conversion sample you can determine the number of sentence parts determine in one sentence.
sentence parts can from one single word ( composed ) or off several words ( the youth novel "Tschick" ) consist.
The order of the clauses in the sentence: The predicate
For the order of sentence parts in the sentence:
In the statement, the predicate is always in the 2nd position.
The main component of the predicate is always a verb.
However, one can Part of the verb slide to the end of the sentence.
In this case the verb braces the others sentence parts a.
That is why one speaks of one Verb bracket.
Take a look at the following examples:
The teacher reads from the youth novel “Tschick”.
In this case, the prefix of the verb read out slipped to the end of the sentence.
The teacher read from the youth novel “Tschick”.
Even if the tense of the verb is compound, will sentence parts bracketed.
The first chapter from the youth novel “Tschick” was read out by the teacher.
In this case there is one passive form of the verb, the other sentence parts bracketed.
The predicate is in the 2nd position in the statement.
When verbs are made up of several parts sentence parts bracketed.
This applies to ...
Verbs with prefixes
- compound tenses
- Passive forms.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
The order of the other parts of the sentence
The order of the others sentence parts is not so strictly defined. Usually the following order applies:
Subject - predicate - adverbial determinations - further parts of the sentence
The students │ read │ today │ in class │ the first chapter from the youth novel “Tschick”.
Subject │ predicate │ adverbial determinations │ object
Emphasize clauses, create tension
You can also deviate from this order. With this it is possible for you certain parts of the sentence to emphasize.
Today the students read the first chapter from the youth novel “Tschick” in class.
You can also use it to make sentences more varied and create tension.
With “Tschick”, Wolfgang Herndorf wrote one of the most successful German-language novels of recent years.
He died on the night of August 27, 2013 at the age of 48 after a serious illness.
Herrndorf worked on one last text until shortly before his death - the working title "Isa".
- Do you need a NEW website for your business
- What are the benefits of your job
- What else does cannabis oil treat
- How can one find peace in chaos
- What is the weakest plant
- Quora becomes an advertising network
- Why do some men dislike marriage?
- Can the Skype chat history be manipulated?
- How does sugar dissolve in tea
- Listen to Google our conversations
- Is volunteering just free labor
- How to write continuously in Chinese
- Why are introverts so possessive
- Do you have a resolution for 2020?
- What is Stairway to Heaven Backmasking Controversy
- What is power plant technology
- Where is Aguascalientes
- Who will buy Ivanka Trump's branded clothing
- What causes colon polyps
- How important is it to look beautiful
- What is the best grind for AeroPress
- Are ballpoint pens recyclable?
- How big is football in South Korea
- What is takeaway backswing golf