What are Evonys' sales
Kebony reports 35% sales growth in Germany and expands sales team
Marvin Uwe Grawe
(23.2.2020) In 2019, Kebony, Norwegian manufacturer of technically modified wood, recorded 35% sales growth in Germany. In order to be able to meet the demand for the environmentally friendly produced wood, Kebony has strengthened its sales again: With immediate effect, two more experts, Yasmin Kauffels and Marvin Uwe Grawe, are supporting the sales team as "property consultants / sales".
- As an experienced sales representative, Ms. Kauffels has been working with wood for 13 years and should be very familiar with the industry. She will look after the greater NRW area in the future.
- Mr. Grawe was previously active in sales for trade and industry and will in future be on the road for Kebony in the Northern Germany region.
Germany boss Marcell Bernhardt is happy about the competent reinforcement. “Yasmin Kauffels and Marvin Uwe Grawe are an asset to our team. They know the industry, bring a lot of knowledge and, above all, they are just as convinced of Kebony Holz as we are.
As a reminder: The Norwegian company Kebony AS was founded in Oslo in 1997 to further develop and market an invention by the Canadian professor Marc H. Schneider: Kebony technology. His idea can be found in the name of the company and the wood he developed. He searched and found: "THE KEY TO EBONY - The key to ebony".
The pilot production started in 2003. Between 2004 and 2007, Kebony gained valuable experience as a supplier of various construction projects in Norway, before an industrial-grade production facility was built in 2009 and global exports began. Today, Kebony is an alternative to endangered tropical hardwood as well as wood that has been treated with toxins.
see also for additional information:
- Which hairstyle works best on a round face
- Does healing music really work
- Are New Orleans oysters safe to eat
- Do you like India's Prime Minister
- Is the development in Punjab declining?
- What is American wardrobe
- What are the foods that contain caffeine
- What is a negative equity car loan
- Why is Mike Tyson so overrated
- Stole Android from Apple
- Which short books would you recommend
- What is functionalism in architecture
- Dissolves salt in water
- Why is cost reduction important
- What is 100 divided by 4
- Why does classical music appeal to you?
- There was riot when Obama won
- Germany pulls Europe down
- Everyone has a look the same
- Is extroversion useful for an entrepreneur
- What are some examples of gerrymandered districts
- Should I learn JQuery or JSON first
- How can INFPs improve self-esteem
- What is coconut water 1
- What would martial law mean for America?
- What would I do as an actuary?
- Are you one of those gamer elitists?
- What are the best concert cadences
- How can I stay well informed
- Which metaphor best describes Quora
- How to Relieve Acid Reflux
- What is PBN's most successful song
- Are there online courses for IES
- What is the microprolactinoma