Go is easier than Java
Golang: The simple programming language from Google
Although Golang is still relatively young compared to other programming languages, it is already so mature and stable that it is used by developers all over the world - Google itself also uses the possibilities of the programming language. Golang is particularly distinguished by Simplicity andMultifunctionality that the developers were aiming for from the start. The main reason for the development of a new programming language lay in the dissatisfaction with established representatives who are characterized either by efficient code compilation, fast code execution or a simple programming process, however in no case have all three advantages at the same time.
By combining important features from different language families, Golang is actually setting a good example in this regard: This is how the Google language unites the Ease of programming, which distinguishes interpreted, dynamic language with the Efficiency and security a statically typed, compiled language. In addition, the structure of Go aims to create a short development process to enable large, executable files bwithin a few seconds on a single computer. Some of the crucial Golang designation features through which this quality standard can be achieved are:
- a expressive, but lightweight type system for optimal classification and differentiation of the various objects (variables, functions, etc.)
- Concurrency (parallel programming) for faster program execution
- the one already mentioned automatic garbage collection (GC) for an optimal use of the available memory and to avoid memory problems
- a strict specification of dependencies without complex declaration syntax
- Platform independence, which enables the use of developed applications on all common systems
- Is vibration a force?
- Are you currently blessed
- What are CAS aircraft
- What is your education and your job
- How is weather related to geoscience
- Is chitin lipoprotein glycoprotein polysaccharides or phospholipids
- How do I reclaim unclaimed property
- Why is bowling not so popular anymore?
- Can burnt almonds kill you?
- What does women mean
- What is the difference between stalagmites and stalagmites
- How do you unblock someone's Facebook
- How big is the market for generic drugs
- Can I get Hulu Plus on Roku
- Software employers respect online degrees
- How do you dispose of an EpiPen
- Can private investigators break the law?
- My best friend has a crush on me
- Why does NASA buy iridium coins
- Are corrective glasses worth it?
- How did Cassini get to Saturn
- How is torrent piracy but not Facebook
- How are we going to determine the motor frequency
- Lymes disease can lead to a neurological disorder