What are tips for shipping furniture
Send furniture unbreakable and inexpensive
Sending furniture has never been so easy! We at Packlink offer you all services at an affordable price. Our price search engine will take you to your destination quickly: Enter the dimensions and weight of the piece of furniture (including packaging / pallet) in the comparison calculator on our home page, add the place of origin and destination and select the courier service. The special collection and delivery conditions for national and international shipping can be found in the information provided by the courier service provider.
Please also note the following special features, which apply primarily to shipping furniture:
- The maximum size of a piece of furniture for shipping is limited to 300 x 200 x 150 centimeters or 3 cubic meters. If your shipment exceeds these dimensions, we will be happy to make you a personal offer for your furniture shipment. Contact us here.
- On-site collection is included in the price and is carried out by our partners.
- Furniture must be completely packed in cardboard or attached to a pallet. Read our packaging tips on this.
- Make sure that the objects are at ground level. Construction and dismantling are not part of the service. We would be happy to advise you personally on all aspects of furniture shipping. Contact us using the contact form or live chat via our help portal.
SEND FURNITURE BY COURIER
Are you moving? You have probably already searched the Internet for a professional company that will take care of the transport of your belongings to your new home. Tired of searching and unable to find affordable but reliable services?
Calm down, your nightmare is over. We have the perfect solution for you: Packlink!
Moving furniture, especially within the country, is a service that is frequently requested by our customers, although you could also send them to the other end of the planet. We know how difficult a move can be. Moving furniture is not easy. So we're going to give you a few tips. Take notes!
With Packlink you only have to worry about weighing and measuring the goods. But no worry! This information is usually found on the furniture's original packaging.
If you no longer have the original box, the best thing to do is to disassemble the furniture and carefully package each part so that it is not damaged in transit. This will also make it easier to take the measurements. Use corrugated cardboard boxes with enough space for padding (e.g. bubble wrap). Avoid open spaces. Packages are often stacked on top of each other during transport and storage. It is therefore important that the packaging is tight enough.
Pay particular attention to small parts (nuts, screws, ...). You can keep these in small bags and stick them to the box so they don't get lost and rebuild is easy. You can also take pictures of the furniture before shipping so you don't forget how to assemble it!
If you are shipping something very heavy and bulky (for example a sofa), we recommend that you stack the goods on pallets for proper transportation and loading and unloading. At Packlink, we work with leading companies in the logistics sector and maintain a high quality door-to-door service at affordable prices.
If you are moving and want to start a new life with absolute serenity, we can help you. With Packlink you can send furniture at the best price! What are you waiting for?
SEND USEFUL INFORMATION ON FURNITURE
- How is the public transport in Mumbai
- Is a nursing course good or not
- How can I forget a password immediately?
- How has learning biology enriched your life
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Dindigul
- Can soup get moldy
- Why should we close NASA?
- Why does deafness affect language
- What is psychological safety in the workplace
- Can televisions cause brain damage
- Is the NMAT worth trying
- What's your favorite arcade cabinet
- Why did Robert hate Cersei
- Why is PHP better than Java
- What does the word Kolkata mean
- Will Sanatan Dharma survive
- What is Google's advertising policy
- How long will the electoral college last
- Which gas can turn into liquid?
- What is fiber laser cutting
- What is Imgur's technology stack
- From which course do I start a computer career?
- What are some refined petroleum products
- What are NRE and NRO accounts