How do you go anonymously
Can I also apply anonymously?
Anonymized application procedures should protect against discrimination and create equal opportunities. The anonymous application wants to prevent HR managers from being influenced by their subconscious prejudices - for example in the case of applicants with foreign origins or names that suggest a socially disadvantaged milieu. The anonymous application should therefore only be about the career, qualifications, achievements and suitability of an applicant. In theory. But how can you apply anonymously at all? These are your options ...
How does the anonymous application work?
The anonymous application is only possible via a so-called Exchange. In a standardized procedure, applicants do not provide their name, date of birth, marital status, gender, origin or any other personal information. The first impression should therefore be anonymous.
Applicants fill in here form in which they state their degrees, qualifications and their current professional experience. This is prepared as an application and made available to employers. If you are interested, you will be invited to an interview.
Only with this invitation will the concrete Information about the person subsequently supplied.
An anonymous application directly to a company is thus impossible. How should that work? How should you answer an interesting candidate if he remains anonymous and all contact details are missing in the application documents?
The initiated a few years ago Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency a pilot project on this. Nine employers who wanted to use exclusively anonymized application procedures for one year, including big names such as Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Post and Procter & Gamble, Mydays and the city administration of Celle, took part in the project. In the course of the project, over 8,500 applications were evaluated anonymously and 246 jobs, training and study places were filled. Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post withdrew from the procedure immediately after the year.
Ultimately, it stays that way controversial.
The positive effect of an anonymous application may only concern Special cases - For example, names that arouse negative associations for whatever reason or certain age information.
At the same time, the anonymous application already signals in the Subtext: Attention, I apply anonymously because I fear that I will be discriminated against otherwise. The actual hidden (supposed) penalty becomes even more visible.
It is us at the Megaphone announcement: Please go on - there is nothing to see here! What happens: People really stop because they suspect that there is indeed something to see that they shouldn't see.
Therefore, the positive effect of an individual, personal and professionally made (not anonymous) application much bigger. No matter what the background.
- Is a landlord responsible for the damping
- How dangerous is Tangier Morocco
- Would you recommend Masterclass
- How can I understand node js
- Is extroversion useful for an entrepreneur
- Which oils go well with lemongrass
- Why are Arabs arrogant
- Is it worth it to run at 100 weather
- Which place is better Dehradun or Thiruvananthapuram
- How do cracks arise
- What is PBN's most successful song
- What are the disadvantages of organic semiconductors
- How do I eat a raw avocado
- When should I use functions in Python
- What sorcery does the Vatican practice
- Why do people vote by party line
- What is MS QBasic
- How did you feel after seeing Anohana
- What makes an album mixed well
- What is the sanitary EPOS system
- Naval architecture is a tough course
- See Nietzsche as a misogynist
- Physical pain is exacerbated by emotional pain
- How many users does Steam have in total?