Why are people aromantic
A Aromantic is a person who feels little to no romantic attraction to others or who has no desire for romantic interaction. One can assume that aromantics in the sense of a romantic or emotional orientation is no more a decision than sexual orientations.
Sometimes the term aroma is only used for the absence of the "ability" to fall in love (which is sometimes also referred to as "non-amorous" or "not amorous"). So there are also people who, despite the need to enter into an intimate relationship, call themselves aromantics. If there is an active aversion to romantically interested people, there may also be an anti-romantic attitude.
In a broader sense, the term aromantics (analogous to the definition of asexuality) can also be applied to people who generally have no desire for emotional interaction or no emotional attraction to other people. However, this interpretation is not very common.
Accordingly, where romantic people have an emotional need to enter into a romantic relationship with others, aromantics are often content with friendships or other non-romantic connections. Aromantics, like "romantics", also have the need for compassionate support, but this can be satisfied in a "platonic" way or without a relationship context in the spirit of partnership. For aromantics it is therefore quite possible to have an intimate personal relationship with someone and to enjoy it too. Aromantics may also experience crushes - in the sense of a non-romantic equivalent for being in love.
Aromantics exist independently of the sexual orientation (in the narrower sense) and thus also the question of a person's asexuality. Therefore, people with a need for sexual contact can also be aromantic. However, aromancy and asexuality often occur together, whereby aromanticism seems to be much more widespread among women than among men (again much more clearly than with asexuality, in which the distribution of users on AVENde is about 2/3 to 1 / 3 closes).
In the Aven forum:
- Is there a non-written programming language
- How many states are fireworks legal?
- What makes you believe in supernatural powers
- Why should I buy a Rocksmith guitar
- How do I eat a raw avocado
- What is materials management
- Which is the best caller ID app
- What are the symptoms of viral fever
- How does a confident person deal with mistakes
- How do writers deal with loneliness
- What do barrel beetles eat
- Do evolutionary biologists actually model evolution
- It is possible to raise an eyebrow
- What is the answer to 1 3
- Which word means less than mild
- How are fountain pens made
- All good resources for learning Aurelia
- How is bodybuilding judged
- Use PrivateMe safely
- Which Beatle was the least talented singer
- Why are sitcoms so bad
- Can endometrial cancer be cured without surgery
- Who is Tava in Indian National Anthem
- 2916 is a perfect square
- Makes Amrita homesick
- Love insurance company lawyers
- How can I improve my disabled horses
- Are state lotteries good for the economy?
- What does ACC stand for
- How to Spy on Skype
- Moose live in South Dakota
- What are the best introductory biotechnology textbooks
- Let Shayari share your poetry
- People in Pakistan watch Baahubali