What does it mean to turn me pink
Dyeing hair: which hair color suits me?
A hair color defines your own look - that's why we should think carefully about which trend suits us. What type of hair and skin you are plays a role in the choice of hair color, as does the structure of the hair.
Dyeing or tinting your hair?
Let's start with the question: what is actually the difference between dyeing and tinting? Which method we ultimately choose depends on the desired target hair color. A distinction is usually made between tinting, intensive tinting and permanent coloring. Anyone who wants to become blonde as a brunette needs a bleaching or permanent hair color, as the hair cannot be lightened with a tint.
A tint (durability level 1) is recommended to freshen up the hair color and give it more shine. The color does not penetrate into the hair structure, but lays on the hair purely externally. Therefore, a tint as a coloration is the gentlest technique for coloring hair. However, the hair cannot be changed or lightened very well - gray hair does not cover a tint either. Advantage: There is no annoying approach, because the tint washes out after about 8-10 washes.
In contrast to normal tinting, intensive tinting (shelf life level 2) contains chemical ingredients and the cuticle is slightly opened during use. This makes it more durable and lasts about 28 washes. As with normal tinting, there is no streak, as the color washes out gradually. With an intensive tint, the hair is artificially pigmented, so the hair can even be lightened by a shade. Caution: Before applying the new tint or color, it is essential to tell the hairdresser how long it was since the last tint, because the deposited color pigments can lead to nasty surprises.
The permanent hair color - also called coloration (durability level 3) - is suitable for extreme color changes or to cover white or gray hair. The color penetrates deep into the hair, cannot be washed out like with tints, but remains permanent. Disadvantage: The permanent color creates a base. The color pigments are mixed with an oxidizing agent. The stronger the agent, the more the hair is damaged. It is therefore important to use hair care products for colored hair.
Anyone who has already colored hair cannot be colored lighter with another coloration. This is only possible by means of bleaching, in which the hair - in contrast to coloring - color pigments are removed. Although bleaching can turn the hair blonde up to eight shades, the chemical process is very harmful to the hair.
Important: Think carefully about whether you really want to dye your hair, because colored hair is difficult to overdye with another color.
- Why do Mazdas lose their value so quickly
- How can one define existence
- How many film franchises can you name
- You need a level 1 torpedo
- What are some good APUSH research topics
- What is it like to experience a famine?
- How is a girl qualified as beautiful
- Where can I download Happymod APK
- How did Vichy France become so important
- What do Georgians think of Azerbaijanis
- Does SETI home really work
- How does stress become contagious
- What is a toilet flange
- Wood can become liquid
- Is Serena Williams a Jehovah's Witness
- How hard are lessons at Harvard
- What is nature and why
- Are freelancers considered as employees
- The internet is the ultimate teacher
- SolarCity plans to go global
- What do you mean by me
- What is special about aircraft tires
- How do I post photos here
- What time of year is Degrassi Eli