Why should I study stereochemistry?
(S) special lecture
(W) Elective module
(P) compulsory module
Total: 0/120 CP
Students in the master’s degree in chemistry can choose from a large number of modules in order to achieve a total of 120 credit points. This tool should help to get an overview of the possible module combinations. Further information on the modules can be found in the courses and in the module handbook.
In the summer semester ("SS") different modules are offered than in the winter semester ("WS"). Only a few modules are offered in both semesters. Which modules are displayed in the "module list" can be controlled by selecting "SS" and "WS". They can also be filtered by subject area.
If a currently offered module is missing from the module list, you can also create your own module. Simply enter the module name and optionally the associated number of credit points ("CP") and click "OK". Added modules can then be easily accessed using the filter function. Modules can be removed via drag & drop via the "Remove module" field (Attention! Preset modules can also be removed for better clarity, but are only available again after refreshing the page if they are needed).
In each of the three faculties, 3 cycle lectures must be taken, whereby one can be replaced by a special lecture. A research internship ("Forschi") must be completed in each department. Furthermore, an elective module must be taken, which usually includes another research internship. Compulsory modules in the master’s are also the spectroscopy course ("Spek"), as well as the oral master’s examination and the master’s thesis.
The desired modules can be distributed to the subject areas "AC" (inorganic chemistry), "OC" (organic chemistry) and "PC" (physical chemistry) by drag & drop. Some special lectures can also be assigned to several areas. The "Other" field includes compulsory and elective modules, with the exception of research internships. These must be assigned to the relevant department. If you want to remove modules from the current selection, they can simply be moved back to the "module list". If you move the mouse over a module, the complete module title is displayed.
The credit points are calculated automatically. This gives you a quick overview of the modules that are still missing.
- Is fate more powerful than time
- Can someone cheat Amazon
- How long does the bleeding stop during pregnancy
- Will college transfers affect my student loans?
- How trustworthy is Robinhood
- Which celebrity has the most fascinating tattoos
- Why doesn't my CD-ROM open?
- When do we need a booster shot
- Which is the easiest CS course
- Can ethanol react with na2co3 and nahco3
- How do flat lizards eat
- What if Hitler won in Stalingrad?
- What is flexible flange coupling
- Are the grapes tasty?
- What is public FTP
- What designs can CorelDRAW
- Which element has the chemical symbol Ne
- Any Marine Haoshoku Haki can use it
- What does an audio transcription do
- How did your Wellesley interview go
- Why is my JioFi 4G slow
- What can Quora not teach you
- Regret your eyebrows are micro-laden
- Eating mint will decrease your sperm count