Social security is outrageous
Retirement age 65 for women: Outrageous and unrealistic
Today's decision by the National Council commission to raise the retirement age for women to 65 is outrageous and completely ignores the reality of the labor market. For Travail.Suisse, the independent umbrella organization of 170,000 employees, parliament should ensure that employees can and want to work until they reach the normal retirement age.
Today the SGK of the National Council approved a motion by Councilor of States Erika Forster (FDP / SG) mandating the Federal Council to increase the retirement age for women to 65 years because of equality between men and women. This bridles the horse's tail. As before, women are disadvantaged in the labor market, which can be seen, for example, in the wage discrimination that exists according to us. Now to raise the retirement age in the name of equality is outrageous.
In addition, this decision completely ignores the reality of the labor market, as only 40 percent of women are still gainfully employed at the age of 63. Instead of increasing the retirement age, Parliament would better address the question of what needs to be done so that employees can and want to remain in employment until they reach the normal retirement age. An important part would be protecting health and ensuring enough rest. With the rejection of the Travail.Suisse initiative “Six weeks of vacation for everyone”, Parliament failed to make a contribution in the course of this year.
Fiscal rule necessary for the AHV
Travail.Suisse supports a fiscal rule for the AHV that provides for additional income from a certain fund level. In this way, the policy would take into account the fact that the AHV, as a systemically important institution, cannot become insolvent anyway. A transparent funding rule would replace the implicit guarantee by the federal government.
- Which country has many languages
- A virus can cause neurological symptoms
- Can liquefy hydrochloric acid copper
- How can a girl dress nicely
- Why is jealousy so difficult to overcome
- Animals show empathy
- Can reduce enthalpy
- What destroyed your confidence today
- Who built the Ranikot Fort and why
- Can IGNOU students apply for the NET
- How can you inspire one to learn?
- How do I manage like Christopher Nolan
- Who inherited the Onassis fortune?
- What is your onboarding process like?
- What is resume design
- Which is the fastest gear mechanism
- Are NIT rankings good
- What is personal performance coaching
- What is fading strength
- What is a Mealy Moore machine
- Does karate influence the height of children
- What is banking in physics
- How can I merge contacts in Android
- What percentage of IITians are successful?