Is psychopathy untreatable
Robert D. Hare (* 1934 in Calgary, Alberta) is a Canadian criminal psychologist, best known for his checklist on psychopathy. He is Professor Emeritus at the University of British Columbia.
The Psychopathy Checklist Revised (PCL-R) developed from the Psychopathy Checklist (PCL) states the following criteria:         
Factor 1: Personality "Aggressive Narcissism"
Superficial charm, good conversation
Unable to feel remorse
Incapable of deep feelings
Lack of empathy
Unable to take responsibility
Factor 2: Case study "Socially deviant lifestyle"
Quickly bored, always looking for a 'kick'
Likes to live at other people's expense
Promiscuous sexual behavior
Lack of realistic long-term goals
Early behavior problems
F. Hirigoyen, The masks of wickedness
R. Hare, Unscrupulous
M. Stouts, The Sociopath Next Door
Therapy: Sociopathy / psychopathy is widely regarded as untreatable.
- How many states are fireworks legal?
- Can you describe Arduino IDE
- Which is the biggest DMart in Mumbai
- How fast a thought travels
- Who is the strongest willed anime character
- People have a collective mind
- Why does depression lower BDNF levels
- How do you think and live creatively
- Which increases the curiosity to gain knowledge
- How tough is ECE
- Who wrote the Indian Constitution 13
- How is life on campus at BLDE
- What is antisense gene therapy
- How long is the Nerf Longstrike
- I could have cancer without knowing it
- How much is three plus three
- Is joining an IT company a mistake?
- Who would win Green Lantern against Atrocitus?
- How is Moby related to Herman Melville?
- Are there gangs of surfers in LA
- What are your favorite languages
- Are there female officers in IOFS
- EXtreme Programming XP is still used
- Is the concept of common sense valid?