What is the definition of cellular organization
The work of the Cellular Biotechnology Department focuses on the extracorporeal use and processing of adherent growing cells. These cells can be of human origin, but are also isolated from other mammals for special purposes. By establishing the German Cell Bank for Wild Animals, the EMB can access many different species for cellular applications.
In addition to cell-based therapeutic approaches, the department also develops new cellular test and model systems. For this purpose, not only cellular but also organotypical systems are built up. These are either isolated directly from the organism and cryopreserved until they are used, or they are reconstructed from the isolated cells by organoid formation.
In addition to differentiated primary isolations, stem cells from exocrine glands, especially sweat glands, are used as the cell source. The EMB holds several patents for these cell types as well as for the reconstructed cell aggregates.
The test systems for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries focus primarily on the properties of the skin, such as perspiration and wound healing, as well as the influence of various substances on nerve cell function. In the therapeutic area, the use of sweat gland cells for wound healing is being tested. All preclinical studies carried out to date show a clear improvement in wound healing through the use of stem cells derived from sweat glands. In the next step, these cells will be used in the clinic.
- How many BPMs are in Allegro Feroce
- How to store Merlot wine
- Why is magical thinking so widespread
- Can liberals rule a country like India?
- Kaengurus live in the United States
- Are INTJs bad liars
- Can Alan Turing solve P against NP
- How is the density of liters measured
- Why are so many people against Putin
- What is Panchama Veda in Sanskrit
- Is information science and engineering recognized abroad
- What is an IDF soldier
- Should I get off my trumpet?
- How do male and female hands differ?
- Why are diplomatic couriers granted diplomatic immunity?
- How can Home Depot justify a price
- What are the men in feminism
- How important is NASA's lunar mission in 2024
- How much population can India afford
- How does online shopping site get money
- What is your favorite swift code
- How can I get Spider-Man powers
- Is there anything realistic about Grey's Anatomy
- How can I re-focus diluted soap