What are the limits of risk management
Risk management and controlling have a number of things in common. In practice, risk management is also carried out by controllers and not by independent risk managers. Despite all the similarities, there are often differences in the consideration and handling of risks. A joint vote here offers, among other things. the advantage of working with a more precise and, above all, uniform database and increasing the quality of planning.
Basically, both pursue common goals. Their main task is to provide future-oriented advice to management. Based on measurable / quantifiable data, possible influences are identified and projected onto future corporate development. This offers management decision-making and appropriate measures can be derived. On the way to achieving this common goal, different dimensions emerge which have to be considered for a successful harmonization of risk management and controlling.
Pages 66 - 71Quote this article
Your access to the "COMPLIANCEdigital" database
- If you are already a customer of the "COMPLIANCEdigital" database, please log in to Customer Login at.
- Would you also like to become a customer of the "COMPLIANCEdigital" database, then order yours Access still today.
Purchase this document individually
- get information quickly: download and read
- trust in knowledge: verified specialist information as PDF
- Pay conveniently: Payment against invoice, direct debit or credit card
* including statutory VAT
Telephone: +49 30 25 00 85-0, fax: +49 30 25 00 85-305 email: [email protected]
- What makes an album mixed well
- Are subliminal messages effective in attracting money?
- What would martial law mean for America?
- What is generic polymorphism and parametric polymorphism
- When will India return to Vietnam
- What does the equation F ma mean
- Who hates the Indian political system
- What is gastrointestinal system
- Which video editing apps are you using
- Can we get rid of terrorism?
- How can society assert universal goods
- Can I convert benzoic acid into phenol
- What is tcs strive
- What are some unthinkable technology
- What exactly makes synthesizers sound so electric
- Why are introverts so possessive
- How competitive is the coding bootcamp market
- Best vegetable juice
- Why is co-parenting important
- Why isn't smoking illegal in the US?
- What do we call molecules in Hindi
- What makes luxury decorative pillows expensive
- Where does the wind start?
- How does multiple sclerosis first come about?