Why are you against public education
...is a public educational institution of the state of Saxony-Anhalt. With its information and educational offers, it supports people in their political thinking and action and is based on the values of the Basic Law of the Federal Republic of Germany and the constitution of the State of Saxony-Anhalt.
Our introduction flyer is available here as a PDF >>>
The state center for political education offers
• Information about the democratic and constitutional institutions and structures in the municipalities and states, the federal government and the EU,
• Study and information trips to the institutions of the federal government, the EU and the state parliament of Saxony-Anhalt,
• a critical examination of the history of National Socialism and the GDR,
• Dialogues with contemporary witnesses from recent and recent history,
• Information on regional studies and history as a whole, and on Jewish life in the past and present,
• Study and information trips to Israel and to memorial sites in Europe,
• Opportunities to get to know and practice political engagement and a democratic culture of debate,
• A critical engagement with all ideologies of inequality that are directed against democracy and human rights,
• Possibilities of active citizen engagement for democracy,
• Intercultural education and information to strengthen the participation of migrants,
• Educational opportunities about new media and how they can make political decisions
She promotesEducational institutions, clubs, associations, foundations and public institutions that offer education and information for democracy.
You networked People, institutions and civic groups in the country who stand up for democratic participation and against ideologies of inequality and group-related misanthropy.
• the country program for democracy, diversity and cosmopolitanism,
• the network for democracy and tolerance in Saxony-Anhalt,
• the school network "School without Racism - School with Courage",
• The projects of the “Cohesion through participation” program of the Federal Ministry of the Interior in Saxony-Anhalt.
She practices and promotes
a variety of methods of political and historical education and training
• at the interface to culture with readings, concerts, theater, film and art projects,
• through trainings that promote the competence to act democratically with a variety of exercises,
• Media projects with partners from print, radio and the Internet,
• Networking and advising citizens and institutions,
• Specialist publications.
She is part a diversified landscape of educational institutions and civil society actors and seeks dialogue with the aim of strengthening democratic diversity and providing impetus for active engagement by institutions and citizens.
she supports You and you with individual project ideas to promote diversity in our country and strengthen our democracy.
- Satellite is a common noun
- Should I ask a guy again
- How do you revise for the history test
- Aptly named narcissistic personality disorder
- Is regionalism important in architecture Why
- Why am I getting such low FPS
- What causes the sexuality of an organism
- Is God a mind without a brain
- How good are Apple Mac laptops
- What was the first deal
- Does bad handwriting affect memorization?
- Describe yourself in three words 1
- Who invests in the stock exchange
- How can I buy my first camera
- What are some cool paranormal theories
- Do you feel better when you scream
- When did TikTok become popular?
- All religions have a holy book
- Who is the best boxing trainer in Pune
- Which is the best free bookmarking websites
- Why deodorant is harmful to the kidneys
- What is North Korea source of income
- How will GPS tracking benefit my business?
- Why should I never play French horn?
- How do I check a quadratic equation
- Why is FreeBSD more advanced than Linux
- Who invented fluorescent tubes
- How big is a qubit
- Can reach Indian SENSEX 30000
- Why are Angolan women beautiful
- What is chemical engineering
- Can you help me with career counseling
- What is Johann Denner known for?
- What percentage of the Kickstarter projects are funded