What is a Master NLP Practitioner
NLP Practitioner Training - Training to become an NLP practitioner
What is NLP?
NLP is a learning tool. NLP is about understanding how the brain works: NLP explains how learning, emotions, inner imagination and language work and what effects they have on one another. You could say: NLP is the operating manual for the brain.
For us, NLP is mainly a very effective tool to support you in developing your coaching and leadership skills through to your personality.
What is the difference to other models?
At the beginning of the 1970s, the math student Richard Bandler and the linguist John Grinder asked themselves the question that led the NLP on a path of success that had lasted more than forty years: "Why are certain people particularly successful?" With this, the cornerstone of the NLP methodology was born . It includes the method of exploring other people's successful activities, reproducing them and making them teachable. This method is called "modeling" - learning on the model. This attitude has resulted in innumerable techniques to this day.
NLP is an attitude and a methodology, not the techniques it leaves behind. - Dr. Richard Bandler.
What is the difference to other training courses?
The unique selling points of our NLP training are that the learned content can be applied immediately in practice (coaching, leadership, sales) and can be used at any time. We have also integrated the Reiss Motivation Profile® into the training. With the personality profile in the background, every step in the training becomes transparent and is tailored to the personality. The techniques and exercises are individual - and based on the personality profile - tailored to the trainees.
You'll be amazed that learning NLP is so easy and so much fun at the same time.
NLP in coaching and leadership
During your training as a manager or coach, you will learn the finesse of excellent communication and rhetoric. What distinguishes this training is how you meet people based on values and accompany them on their way. During your training, your understanding of language and communication will be positively changed in a very simple way. After the training, you will automatically communicate more successfully with your clients and with people from your professional and private environment.
The NLP model helps you to have a clear perspective in order to be able to reassess situations flexibly. You will learn unconscious strategies that will make you more successful as a coach or leader.
Learn the techniquesState of the art of NLP, as described by Dr. Richard Bandler to this day. You will learn the models that make up neurolinguistic programming: meta model, Milton model, strategies and submodalities.
There are many books available in the market that provide instructions on how to use NLP techniques step by step. What they don't show is how the techniques work. The mode of action is shown on the one hand by learning the techniques and processes. On the other hand, the mode of action is shown by knowing how, when, why and under which circumstances which techniques are ideally used:
- Improve interpersonal communication skills: having difficult conversations with customers, employees and with people
- Solve internal conflicts: postpone important tasks and decisions due to doubt or uncertainty
- altered states to achieve behavioral changes
- Develop more meaningful goals and clear strategies
- recognize and change states of consciousness
- Understand and apply non-verbal keys and language patterns
- Bringing limiting beliefs and structures for change into consciousness
- Activate conditions for top performance: Use flow conditions in a targeted manner in order to achieve what you want
- Use TimeLine to develop new directions
- and much more ...
By learning NLP, you will reward yourself with the best and most advanced technology available for rapport (relationship building), personal development, sales, and persuasion. You will learn the secrets of successful communication, elegant teaching and motivation for more.
You will receive NLP training based on globally recognized quality standards. Upon completion of the training, you will receive one from Dr. Richard Bandler personally signed license. This is recognized in Switzerland and in companies around the world.
Your NLP trainer is personally at the source of the NLP with the developers, Dr. Richard Bandler and Dr. John Grinder, trained.
After training as an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner, you can learn from Dr. Have Richard Bandler personally trained as an NLP trainer.
The NLP model was developed in California in the early 1970s by then math student and current psychologist Richard Bandler and linguist John Grinder. It began as a behavioral modeling project of the workings of successful therapists Virginia Satir, Fritz Perls, and Milton H. Erikson.
This gave rise to the first tools for successful short-term intervention, from which NLP emerged. It started as a project with no aim of creating a new psychological direction. NLP is now used by millions of people around the world in a wide variety of areas including management, sales, marketing, public relations, education, therapy, the military and police, sports, and personal development. To date, the method has influenced almost all modern coaching and therapy directions.
Duration of training: 3 - 5 weeks (see implementation dates)
Attendance days: 8 days
Course times: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Self-study: 4- 5 hours / week
Class size: Max. 12 people
Cost: CHF 2,800, including international certification
Target group: The training is suitable for people who want to achieve more. Such as executives, salespeople, healthcare professionals, doctors, therapists, coaches and teachers.
The NLP Practitioner training is also part of the Dipl. Mental Coach training.
16Sept(Sept 16)09:0017Oct(Sept 19)17:00NLP Practitioner | Sept - Oct 2021NLP for practitioners
- Do I need WiFi from my ISP
- How long does it take for corn to grow
- What fascinates people about K-pop culture
- How does Elon Musk read
- Can a chemistry student do computer coding
- What kind of person goes to comedy clubs
- Pets are better off without us
- How am I supposed to survive the ragged high school?
- Why are PHP globals bad
- What's the strangest plot in anime
- Will you write back to me?
- What is the best home led projector
- What I do not understand
- Who are Adobe Systems Inc.'s competitors
- What was the ghetto in Poland
- Eat or drink ice cream
- How many countries did McDonalds have in 2019
- What are the different jobs in Korea
- Have the Vikings reached China?
- How many types of interior designs are available
- Where can I buy an eagle
- Why is Apple targeting India
- Which angiosperm plant does not have a root
- What is an entrepreneur
- What are the negative consequences of dermabrasion
- Male ballet dancers wear cups
- How do I get flowers delivered
- 8tracks has an internship program
- Lymes disease can lead to a neurological disorder
- What does Joe Biden say about capitalism
- What makes satin soft
- What is the cheapest cell phone in India
- What is a far too pleasant relationship