What are some funny chemical compounds
Chemistry is seen by the general public as rather abstract and dry; Pop and smelly effects are probably the best known ... whatever the reason. In any case, our research into this category has been the most difficult to date.
But there are - still slightly volatile and just above the detection limit, even in chemistry didactics - approaches to make chemistry a little more vivid and entertaining, in school, training, at work, and not exclusively with chemical experiments. Humor and clarity - chemical delicacies or in short: chemitainment - can be combined with scientific facts! And are an indispensable catalyst for effective training - especially in today's world. . .
The following list of entertaining, curious and humorous things from chemistry and the laboratory may offer some suggestions. We look forward to further contributions and links.
General information and basics
The language of science
Chemistry ... and other jokes
Small collection of jokes about chemists and other natural scientists
Chemistry of the crema
Most people fear chemistry but enjoy its fruits every day. . .
Learn chemistry with a sense of humor
An entertaining article about ways to shape chemistry with humor - Format: PDF
The elementary properties of this basic ingredient of our life, which cannot be classified in the PSE - Format: PDF
The elementary properties of this basic ingredient of our life, which does not belong in the PSE - Format: PDF
The laboratory is laughing here
The latest findings from laboratory work and style flowers
A hallmark of good chemistry class? - Format: PDF
Humor in chemistry class
On the importance of humor in chemistry lessons at lower secondary level - Format: PDF
Presentation of the most memorable laboratory disasters
Molecules with Silly or Unusual Names
An interesting collection of connections, with weird or ambiguous names ... a little knowledge of English required
A bit older . . . but still usable. . .
Red Riding Hood
. . . from a chemist's point of view
Do you know about chemistry? ... Here you will find out the most secret secrets ...
What else was there ...
Something strange from the e-mail basket of Professor Blume, the operator of Professor Blume's education server for chemistry
We hate chemistry
This page is for everyone who is of the opinion that lessons are illogical, incomprehensible, superfluous and average-destructive
Ten little chemists
Updated on 28.05.2018.
© 1996 - 2021 Internetchemie ChemLin
- What is the demand in marketing
- What was the largest electronic computer
- Why is it good to be a monk?
- Will Russia become Islamic in the future
- WHAT'S THE BEST CMS FOR JOB PORTAL
- Why don't turtles grow hair
- How to say dessert in German
- What is Dragon Ball GT about
- Italian is an easy language to learn
- What is the most dangerous poison
- How can an INTJ optimize their skills
- How do I unblock my YouTube channel
- What kind of doctor treats high cortisol
- What is foreclosure real estate investment
- Vipasayana is healing from illness
- Has IISER Kolkata CDs and KFC
- Are you bothered by public nudity?
- Which artist sang the song Legs
- I could study at MIT Premed
- Which is better Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Symptoms of urinary tract infection can come and go
- Are there descendants of the Buddha?
- How does a prolonged release tablet work
- What are your favorite science fiction characters
- Democracy would lead to political chaos
- How can I improve my answers 6
- Why is Nawazuddin Siddiqui so overrated
- Admire ants
- What destroyed your confidence today
- Are Trump's achievements mostly negative
- What are the different jobs in Korea
- What does the German word
- What is hydronephrosis
- Why is Singapore lagging behind with FinTech