What would my ninja weapon be
Ninja explains: "These 2 weapons should never have come back to Fortnite"
Fortnite pro Tyler “Ninja” Blevins is annoyed by 2 weapons that returned in Chapter 2. He now wants them removed from the game.
What are the weapons? The mini-gun and the heavy sniper are said to be out of the game. At least that's what the Fortnite pro ninja wants.
For these two weapons, players need no skill at all, says the professional. The professional has already found the worst weapon in Fortnite and also wants to know it from the game.
What are these weapons about? The mini-gun can fire many shots in a row. So it quickly destroys all buildings or can quickly drain players of life.
The Heavy Sniper is currently strong. It can land a headshot at long range, dealing 375 damage to players. Thus, a player is eliminated directly, even if he has full health and shield.
No wonder players wanted a nerf for this:
The weapons don't need a skill
What does ninja think of the two weapons? In a stream on April 24th, he played with Twitch streamer SypherPK after Ninja could be seen more often in his mixer streams at the games CoD Warzone and Valorant (via Mixer).
But things didn't go well for the professional in the first game. His team member SypherPK was quickly eliminated and Ninja fought with 2 opposing players.
In pairs and armed with a mini-gun, they could quickly penetrate ninja's built box and eliminate him in seconds. This visibly frustrated the streamer.
Mobile users please fast forward to 18 seconds
He says he came back to Fortnite for some fun. But then his team member is hit by a heavy sniper and is down. With a mini-gun he is finally eliminated.
“Can you finally take the Heavy Sniper out of the game? I'll tell you which two guns should never have returned ... the mini-gun and the heavy sniper. "
The biggest problem with these weapons is that they are not that difficult to use and that every player is successful with them. Players land a lucky strike with the Heavy Snipe and they are rewarded with an elimination.
"I guarantee you, no player was eliminated from these weapons and thought: This player has so much skill and has done me very cleverly."
According to the ninja, the normal snipers were fine. When hit in body, she dealt about 90 damage, and the victim still had one chance to counter. This would not be the case with the Heavy Sniper.
Although Ninja says he hates complaining too much, he already has some suggestions for improvement for Season 3 in Fortnite. Fortnite would have to change these things in order for more players to come back.
Fortnite consists of two games, the free Battle Royale and the original game "Save the World", which is still paid for. In Battle Royale mode you will ...
- Can there be a virus in WiFi
- Which song brings you comfort
- Why is General Joseph Dunford important worldwide
- How does soursop taste
- Is it worth it to run at 100 weather
- Was Kashmir a free state?
- What is a patriarchal culture
- Why does Frosty have a nose
- How is slow motion video made
- What inspired the song Helter Skelter
- What is passion in the computer
- What causes selective mutism
- Is GDS service a task for the central government
- Are luxons the same as photons
- What is the Air Defense of Ireland
- 2. Printed books are pirated copies
- Are there apple orchards in Florida
- How does nasal irrigation treat sinusitis
- What do MBBS doctors think of physical therapists
- How many words did the Neanderthals invent?
- Which animals produce infrasound
- What atmospheric weather conditions cause a drought?
- What is the simplest smart home system
- Which mobile apps do millennials need
- How do you say Zorn in German?
- What are your favorite fictional sea monsters
- How can I help my society
- Is love an overrated emotion
- How can an INTJ optimize their skills
- What was Kent against the United States about?
- What is the Bitcoin Lightning Network
- SpaceX will be available in 5 years
- Have you visited www kaylasblog com
- How is lactose-free yogurt made