What are the foods that contain caffeine
How much caffeine is there in these foods?
Chocolate or green tea? Filter coffee or latte macchiato? Do you know which foods have the highest caffeine content?
The quick kick in between has become an indispensable part of everyday life for many people. Is the coffee machine the social center of your office life? Not too tragic! Depending on your body weight, you can treat yourself to a few cups of the "brown gold" (a detailed list of the permitted amounts of caffeine can be found here), but do not forget that other foods also contain the stimulant. The amount of caffeine consumed should not exceed a certain daily amount.
The question naturally arises:
How much caffeine is in ...
... a little espresso?
It's 40 mg per 30 ml cup, say the forum experts. nutrition. today.
... a filter coffee?
A filter coffee or brewed coffee has 50-167 mg of caffeine per 250 ml cup.
... a latte macchiato?
There is significantly less caffeine in a glass of latte macchiato - it is just 40 mg per 330 ml.
Coffee junkie? Try our delicious coffee recipe ideas:
... Black tea?
There is also caffeine in tea. Black tea brings it to 42 mg per 250 ml cup.
... green tea?
250 ml of green tea adds up to 36 mg of caffeine.
The invigorating maté can vary depending on the preparation method and type: 25-50 mg caffeine per 250 ml cup.
Not a little: 33 mg caffeine per 330 ml bottle.
In comparison, the same amount of iced tea contains "only" 16-28 mg.
Make refreshing recipe ideas for iced tea yourself:
... an energy drink?
Logically one of the front runners in the table: 80 mg of caffeine are contained in a 250 ml can of energy drink.
Yes, chocolate also contains the "pick-me-up". While a bar (100g) of whole milk chocolate has just 3-35 mg of caffeine, half-dark chocolate trumps with 50-110 mg of caffeine.
|40 mg of caffeine per 30 ml cup|
|50-167 mg of caffeine per 250 ml cup|
|40 mg of caffeine per 330 ml cup|
|42 mg of caffeine per 250 ml cup|
|36 mg of caffeine per 250 ml cup|
|25-50 mg of caffeine per 250 ml cup|
|cola||33 mg caffeine per 330 ml bottle|
|Energy drink||80 mg caffeine per 250 ml can|
|chocolate||3-35 mg caffeine per 100 g|
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Press release forum.ernahrung.heute, 29.9.2016
More articles on the topic
Just had breakfast and still hungry? Time for a snack! The fact that you shouldn't reach for cookies or chocolate now is ...
Enjoy low histamine
Those who are sensitive to foods rich in histamine should pay attention to their diet.
Birch sugar: what is it?
Birch sugar, also called xylitol, looks like normal table sugar, but has fewer calories and is supposed to protect against tooth decay. Like him …
- Does Xiss Ranchi have an OBC cutoff
- How much is 30 Dollars in Rupees
- Should I feel bad
- How can one define existence
- What is steric inhibition of resonance
- How do I build risk tolerance
- What are the different types of customizations
- What are some good Argentine films
- What is the strength of a polar bear
- Titans Season 2 is coming to Netflix
- How is subjectivism related to interpretivism?
- Why do we love mountains
- What biotech stocks are very attractive now
- Why choose English literature to read
- How is reading related to meditation?
- What if Comcast buys Viacom
- How are Photoshop Elements and GIMP different
- How much economic freedom does Germany have?
- How often did Hitler visit London?
- Why are Rane mixers so expensive
- How do you compose a song
- When do we need a booster shot
- There are redheads with blue eyes
- Why do people like racing bikes
- Chop well
- Why are subscribers disappearing from YouTube channels
- What is an interdisciplinary sculpture
- Why do some breweries in Germany fail
- Why are my websites ugly
- How many business startups are successful
- How is Okta
- What are the advantages of e-books
- Expresses stalking love
- How are tanks built