Why do farms raise horses?
How nice that you found us. We warmly welcome you to our farm and riding stables in Bergholz-Rehbrücke in beautiful Brandenburg. On our listed Brandenburger Vierseitenhof young and old can enjoy being close to the horse in a loving atmosphere.
Our listed four-sided courtyard has been a home for people and animals for many decades - today's buildings were built at the beginning of the 20th century. Even then, horses were at home at the Schäferhof. But at that time theSchäferhof still used for a small farm with cows, pigs and chickens. The horses helped with the cultivation of the fields and were used to pull the wagons.
The times have changed! In 2001 we took over the farm and lovingly restored it. Since then, children, young people and adults have been able to enjoy horse riding in nature at the Schäferhof. In addition to our riding arenas and riding arenas, we also have a boarding house for horses, as well as 45 hectares of arable land and grassland on which we make the hay for our horses ourselves.
THE HORSES FROM THE SCHÄFERHOF
Many school horses are at home in our stable so that children, young people and adults can learn to ride at the Schäferhof. And one thing is certain: it never gets boring in our Schäferhof horse flat-sharing community. Because every horse has its own mind and needs its individual care and treatment. We take care of every pony and horse on our pony farm with great dedication so that they feel comfortable in our riding stable. It is a pleasure for us to introduce you to our good-humored shared flat for horses!
HERE YOU GO TO OUR ANIMALS
RIDING IN BRANDENBURG ON OUR REITERHOUSE
The Schäferhof offers you plenty of space for leisure activities with the horse. It doesn't matter whether you have your own horse, have a riding participation on our farm or take riding lessons on one of our horses - the Schäferhof offers plenty of space for riding. Because in addition to our outdoor riding arenas, our lunge circle and our riding arenas, there are also many forest paths that invite you to ride out.
Would you like to find out more about the many riding opportunities on our riding stables? We would like to introduce you to our Schäferhof in the following.
HERE YOU CAN FIND OUR RIDING HALLS
VACATION ON THE FARM
Anyone who has ever visited our horse farm would prefer not to leave at all. That is why we offer children the opportunity to come to our farm for a riding holiday during the holidays and on weekends. There is plenty of space for all children at the Schäferhof: the lovingly designed rooms in our children's pension invite you to relax. Would you like to get to know our farm? We look forward to introducing you to our farm.
HERE YOU GO TO OUR FARM
MAY WE PRESENT: THE SCHÄFERHOF TEAM
Our farm is a paradise for riders and horses. But so that the Schäferhof can be maintained, a lot of helping hands are necessary. Starting with the care of the farm area and the care of the horses to our riding instructors - we are particularly pleased to be able to introduce our great team to you at this point.
HERE YOU CAN FIND OUR TEAM
OUR FRIENDS & PARTNERS
You can achieve more together. Therefore, we are very happy that we are so actively supported by our friends and partners. We would be happy to take the opportunity to introduce you to our partners below.
HERE YOU GO TO OUR FRIENDS & PARTNERS
Do you always want to be informed in good time? About once a month we will send you the "Hofpost", if you like, in which we will inform you about the background, news and opportunities from the Schäferhof.
Click here to register for free
- How do I map the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Which renewable energy sources are reliable
- Cough may cause laryngitis
- Kickass Torrent is back
- What is the difference between America and Murica
- How do these Xerox machines process documents
- What is an earthquake
- What is a memorial hospital
- Why do electric ovens click
- Are musicians athletes
- What is a parallelogram
- Have humans ever had a tail?
- How many telecommunications companies are there
- What should everyone know about Sydney
- What are some examples of physical illness
- Herbert Hoover was a psychopath
- Why are Rane mixers so expensive
- What is the difference between aperitifs and digestifs
- Are you ready for money
- What do terrorists get after attacking locations
- Are TV channels on Amazon worth buying?
- Hacker Am I cyber-pursued, hacked
- How can I improve my drawings?
- Is it okay to kill criminals
- Angola is rich
- What kind of inhibition is irreversible
- What is a Lean Startup Workshop
- Are bed bugs a problem in Albania
- Is Instagram good for you
- Pakistan produces aircraft
- Are keratin treatments worth the cost
- Software employers respect online degrees
- What is the difference between transient and aetheric
- What does AMU stand for in chemistry?