What is it like to live in Coonoor
Vacation in the mountains of India
Trip to Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Tea and coffee plantation, India
- Spice plantation, Nilgiri Mountains
- Viewpoint, Nilgiri Mountains
- Hilly landscape with cascades, Nilgiri
- Mountain forests and meadows, Nilgiri mountains
- Impressive backdrop, Nilgiri mountains
- Rubber trees, Nilgiri Mountains
- Waterfalls, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Streams, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Hill tribes, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Old English stone houses, Nilgiri Mountains
- Spectacular cogwheel steam train
- Wildlife, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Nilgiri langur and bearded monkey, India
- Nilgiri-Tahr, Nilgiri Mountains, India
Popular mountain resorts of the Nilgiri Mountains
- Ooty, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Coonoor, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Kotagiri, Nilgiri Mountains, India
Best Hotels in Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Best Hotels in Ooty, India
- Hotel Taj Savoy, Ooty, India
- Sinclairs Retreat Hotel, Ooty, India
- Fortune Resort Sullivan Court, Ooty
- Glyngarth Villa, Ooty, India
- Kings Cliff Hotel, Ooty, India
- Sherlock Hotel, Ooty, India
- Destiny the Farm Stay, Ooty, India
- Best Hotels in Coonoor, India
- Hotel The Taj Gateway, Coonoor
- Kurumba Village Resort near Coonoor
- Best Homestays in Coonoor, India
- Bliss Homestay, Coonoor, India
- Sunvalley Homestay, Coonoor
Adventure to the Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Nilgiri Hill Railways, Nilgiri Mountains
- Classic Trekking, Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Hiking trip, Nilgiri Mountains, India
Land and people of the Nilgiri Mountains
- Primitive people in Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Todas, Nilgiri Mountains, India
Package tours to the Nilgiri Mountains
- Pure nature and adventure, Nilgiri Mountains
- Railway romance, Nilgiri Mountains
How to get to the Nilgiri Mountains, India
- Nilgiri Express from Chennai * 2671
Surroundings of Nilgiri Mountains
- Western Ghat, India
The Nilgiri Mountains in the Western Ghats
The highest point in the Nilgiris is the Doddabetta with a height of 2,637 m. The Nilgiri Mountains are a unique, fascinating ecosystem with a multitude of rare animal and plant species.
Nilgiri teas are copper-colored, have a citrus-like basic character and taste quite strong. The main harvest season is from January to April and July to August. Nilgiri teas are ideal as a basis for the so-called "English mixture" and go well with sugar, milk and lemon.
They don't eat meat; they live on the milk of wild buffalo, which they revere like their own kind, and on what they find in the forest. They have their own language; no writing, no calendar; no gods and no gurus.
You know about 250 types of plants, as well as their healing and efficacy. They have an enormous amount of knowledge about healing methods - even in the most difficult cases.
The todas don't work. They enjoy the here and now, sing and dance a lot at get-togethers. Some of the beautiful women live in polygamy.
Coonoor, Nilgiri Mountains, India: Coonoor is with 50,079 inhabitants at an altitude of 1839 meters. It is the second largest city in the Nilgiri Mountains, 18 kilometers from Ooty.
Kotagiri, Nilgiri Mountains, India: This city is located at an altitude of around 1985 meters in the Nilgiri Mountains, around 16 kilometers from Ooty. Kotagiri has around 30,000 residents. Kotagiri is the smallest and quietest of the three "Hill Stations" in the Nilgiri Mountains. Kotagiri is about 1950 meters high and is known for its landscape with its peculiarities. The St. Catherine waterfalls, about 8 km from Kotagiri, and the primeval forests around Kotagirir are famous.
- Hacker Am I cyber-pursued, hacked
- There is a powerful flashlight that flashes
- Could the US take in the Palestinians?
- Why do I get a headache from coffee
- How do you know the size of a company
- Is the ATC coin a real coin
- How many calories does a spider contain?
- What is a call center solution
- Should sunscreen contain zinc oxide
- Are Wikipedia's random articles completely random
- Where can I boost Spotify games
- What is the most popular vegan brand
- How can Hillary Clinton kill Donald Trump
- Which ECE jobs are available
- How can thyroid depression be treated
- What's the story behind Nickmercs
- What is automation in the software industry
- WL 19 RAC 124 means something
- How would you start a furniture business
- Could RS485 be used for an Ethernet
- What is limitation in reinforced pillars
- Popular writers have correct grammar
- What does object mean in a sentence?
- Why are you against public education
- Is olive oil good for beard growth
- What are the uses of the Himalayas
- How often did Hitler visit London?
- Where To Buy Biogenics Keto
- What is gyros meat seasoned with?
- Who took the first selfie 1
- What are gas laws
- Which fitness tracker should I buy
- Syrian men are good lovers