How do I develop a firewall
Senior IT Security Engineer (m / f) Firewall & Access Security (80-100%)
Develop your career as an IT security expert at the leading integrator in Switzerland as:
Senior IT Security Engineer (m / f) Firewall & Access Security
80 - 100%
We would like to fill this exciting position immediately or by appointment at our headquarters in Zurich. With us you have the opportunity to develop yourself further in the future business of IT security and to design, implement and support the most demanding IT security solutions with the best engineers on the market. As a specialist, do you want to help our customers to be armed against cybercrime and hacker attacks? Then you've come to the right place.
«The job is really exciting. We deal with new technologies and new threats every day - our customers rely on us, our expertise and our experience. It is my goal to offer the customer real added value. We achieve this with the broad pool of knowledge at AVANTEC. " - Quote
What your job is.
You are part of our five-person firewall & access security team. As a Senior IT Security Engineer, you will help to further expand our competence in this area.
Your responsibilities include:
- Project implementation in a team and independently
- Participation in the AVANTEC Engineering Team Firewall & Access Security
- Collaboration in the AVANTEC Support Center during office hours for Product Line Support
- Support and training of our support desk for complex issues
- Further training and certification for leading IT security solutions such as Check Point and Fortinet
- According to interest: Proactive participation in task forces, for example on the subject of cloud security or the Internet of Things
What you bring with you.
Are you fascinated by IT security? Would you like to develop further in this exciting industry and work with us to protect leading Swiss companies from cyber threats? Are you motivated, enthusiastic and ready to learn new things? Then we have the right job for you.
Building on a sound technical education (HF / FH / Uni or comparable) and at least three years of professional experience with firewall solutions, you feel ready for this exciting task. You have specific know-how with checkpoint solutions as well as detailed network and protocol knowledge. You are a team player and communicate well and easily with customers and employees - both in German and in English.
Our focus is on the customer and not on processes and bureaucracy - that is why we are looking for an independent person who thinks for himself and is committed. In your independent way of working, you are used to thinking in a solution-oriented manner and implementing IT integration projects independently or in a team.
We build on continuity: over 50% of AVANTEC employees have been with us for more than 5 years. Our customers and we as a team appreciate that very much. That is why it is important to us that you can imagine working at AVANTEC for a longer period of time. We offer you ideal development opportunities for this.
What we offer you.
We are proud of the best security engineering on the Swiss market. We offer an experienced and highly qualified team. Thanks to the many years of service of our employees, we are perfectly attuned to one another and set the highest quality standards for our work.
AVANTEC not only invests internal resources in the training of employees, but also pays for external product and specialist training. At AVANTEC you never stopped learning - just as little as in IT security, which is evolving every day.
At AVANTEC we offer you the opportunity to contribute to separate topic-specific task forces depending on your interests. Are you interested in the topic of cloud security or security for the Internet of Things? We appreciate your contribution, challenge and encourage you and always want to be one step ahead of the times.
Our flexible working time model allows you to combine this position with in-service training or to successfully reconcile your family life with your job. Do you think along and want to get ahead? We will actively support you in this.
Your work-life balance is important to us: You work 8 hours a day and have 6 weeks of vacation.
- Life and disability insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Free beverages
- Free fruits
- 6 weeks vacation
- Expense regulations
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible workload 80-100%
- Work-life balance
- Further training is promoted
- How does an electric field store energy
- Are you bothered by public nudity?
- What are examples of draft animals
- What are good day trips from Paris
- What do Kaplan courses cost
- What is Lil Wayne's most successful song
- Why was people canceled after 3 seasons
- Which Indian company manufactures GI tubes
- Milan Italy has good public transport
- What foods contain calcium
- Budding film editors should know After Effects
- Why is humanism existentialism
- What philosophers did Albert Einstein read?
- What does trauma mean
- How much economic freedom does Germany have?
- Nature and care
- What are some unthinkable technology
- Is Kelechi Iheanacho really better than Martial
- What are some good just because gifts
- Where can I find independent sales representatives
- What is media research
- Which bank coaching center is the best
- Will the euro rise
- What is North Korea source of income