What is double reflection
A comparison of two high frequency methods for simulating double reflection
Osipov, Andrey V. (2009) A comparison of two high frequency methods for simulating double reflection. URSI Commission B German Section Meeting, 11.-12. June 2009, Engelberg, Switzerland.
This archive cannot provide the entire text.
The article deals with the multiple reflection of microwaves on artificial objects such as airplanes, cars or ships. The multiple reflection can significantly affect the RCS values of such objects. Probably the most important mechanism is double reflection, and this is the focus of this presentation. We are interested in the high frequency case, i.e. that the wavelength is significantly shorter than the dimensions of the scattering object, and under these circumstances the beam optics are typically used to simulate the multiple reflections. This lecture shows that under certain conditions the use of beam optics can lead to considerable errors, which makes the use of the physical-optical method necessary.
|elib URL of the entry:||https://elib.dlr.de/59063/|
|Document type:||Conference contribution (lecture)|
|Title:||A comparison of two high frequency methods for simulating double reflection|
|Date:||12 June 2009|
|Gold Open Access:||No|
|In ISI Web of Science:||No|
|Keywords:||Double reflection, physical-optical method, RCS, beam optics|
|Event title:||URSI Commission B German Section Meeting|
|Event date:||11.-12. June 2009|
|HGF - research area:||Traffic and space (old)|
|HGF - program topic:||Fixed wing aircraft (old)|
|DLR - focus:||aviation|
|DLR - research area:||L AR - Fixed Wing Research|
|DLR - sub-area (project, plan):||L - Military Technologies (old)|
|Institutes & facilities:||Institute for High Frequency Technology and Radar Systems> Reconnaissance and Security|
|Deposited by:||Osipov, Dr. Andrey|
|Deposited on:||15 Dec 2009 3:11 pm|
|Last change:||15 Dec 2009 3:11 pm|
For archive employees only: control page of the entry
- Are crowdfunding donations taxable?
- What makes lucid dreaming so special
- What is a PCP Certification
- Do you like chocolate 3
- Where are the branches of IIST
- What does color correction
- Which certification is better CPSM vs CPIM
- What can happen through the cell membrane
- Will lead to the optimization of voice search in 2019
- Pets are better off without us
- Has associated hydrogen gas with bubbling
- What is the scientific name of the flower?
- What do you think of oncology
- What is water vapor
- What does the military term FFI mean
- How can I promote agriculture in India?
- How can I copy a video url
- What is meant by patented for websites
- Who was Sirius Black
- What was the worst Ebola outbreak
- What is the value of 0 99
- Who is the messiah
- How do I build a speaker box