What is arduino how does it work
Arduino: how does a microcontroller work?
Everyone has it, but only a few know it: microcontrollers are in everywhere. Whether in the car, DSL router, smartphone or tablet: microprocessors help to switch, control, regulate and monitor things automatically. Even in the non-commercial sector, microcontrollers can be used creatively and practically, for example to have regularly recurring tasks done, to breathe life into static things or to record the environment with sensors and display the data - all without a comparatively expensive and clunky PC .
Thanks to the large and affordable range of electronic components, private individuals can easily develop devices that were previously not available on the market or tailor them precisely to their requirements. Aquarium feeder, garden irrigation control, air quality measuring device, level monitoring, distance warning, smartwatch, drones, robots, light control, home automation: the microcontroller takes on various tasks in the house, yard and hobby, depending on your taste.
With the Arduino and the software development environment, which is also easy to understand for non-computer scientists, beginners will find a quick introduction to programming microcontrollers. And although the Arduino and its software were originally developed for users who are more remote from IT, such as artists, designers and media scientists, professional hardware developers now also use it to build prototypes. Thanks to its plug-in system, the Arduino can be easily and quickly expanded with additional hardware - so-called shields - without soldering.
- Is the world against bipolar people
- What are obstetricians
- How can I lower the room temperature
- What is a truth table
- Which protocol does SolarWinds use
- What is 8 4 6 1 2
- Cool down neutron stars
- Is sunscreen safe to use every day
- Where is our society going?
- What are the medical uses of cimetidine
- Can we get gasoline from water?
- What lie did you tell recently
- What will replace Kmart
- How do intelligence agents retire?
- Why is your number not available?
- Trivial Pursuit is still popular
- Evolutionarily seen why the language evolved
- How do skills and abilities differ?
- What are the recommended treatments for AFib
- What are alternatives to ActiveInbox
- Who are some great beatboxers
- Who are the most extreme cult groups
- How is education in Kenya Africa
- Have you ever been hurt