Which is best or best right
best / best
In the “Popular Mistakes” collection we include incorrect spellings that are particularly “popular” and that are particularly common.
|Popular mistake||Correct spelling||Explanation|
|preferably||preferably||The comparative forms of "good" are "good - better - best". Here is preferably in contrast to the noun use »the best«, also in lower case according to the new spelling.|
|Word breaker | A>|
In addition to the misspelling, you will find the correct spelling according to Duden according to the old and new German spelling and a short explanation of the spelling, origin, meaning, synonyms or translation.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the entries? Please visit our forum. The most frequent cases of doubt about the new spelling can be found in a comparative comparison in our word list.
For search queries, please use the word search in the box at the top right or the Google search field above. The entire website is searched with the custom Google search.
- How many cores in a standard GPU
- Prefer buds or blobs
- Is that Swedish?
- Who rules now
- What should I say for a speech
- You can make sauce with almond flour
- Who wrote the Indian Constitution 13
- Have you ever been sad voluntarily?
- Could the US take in the Palestinians?
- What good sides did the GDR have?
- Can you feel how late it is
- What is business analysis
- How can I meet a Holocaust survivor
- Vice presidents are important
- What role does FIFA play
- Why should I join IIIT Bhubaneswar
- How can you treat partial dyslexia
- Will technology ever make Microsoft Excel obsolete?
- What happened during your visit to Pakistan
- What's new on Google
- How is the night life in Kailua Kona
- Have you ever tried to summon Satan
- What is the NL2BR function in PHP
- Has anyone had divine experiences?