What is automation in the software industry
Evolution & Revolution
We live in the age of the software revolution. The technology carousel turns at breathtaking speed. What is standard today was unthinkable 5 years ago. At the same time, the performance of modern software tools is at an unprecedented level. But what does that mean for automation? For an industry in which continuity and stability are of central importance? Can this area afford to do without state-of-the-art software architecture in the long term? And above all: what potential do these technologies offer, especially in the field of industrial automation and engineering?
A video on your cell phone? Standardized data exchange, and that worldwide? 3D visualization? Animations? Just a few examples, but they show what is standard in large parts of the IT world today. And in the automation industry? Of course, every industry has its own story. And as a consequence of this: their legacy issues. We have combined our many years of know-how from various industrial automation projects with the latest standard technologies in the software industry.
- highest performance and stability
- Standardized data exchange
- High availability
- significant reduction in the engineering component
We call this evolution, to some it may seem like revolution.
The evon newsletter
Stay up to date and register for our newsletter.
- How can ski and snowboard goggles be improved
- How can I manifest 1,000
- What percentage of Israelis practice their religion?
- Full moons are rare
- Which element has 1 valence
- Can PayPal developers change their balance?
- Why do i hate my home
- What do you think about electroneum
- What are aerobic and anaerobic
- How many tests does IBPS carry out
- What is solubility and dissociation
- How do I design a two-way slab
- How was the Higgs boson discovered
- How can you visit Everest Trekking
- What is the hybridization of NH4
- Is Teladoc successful
- What is Dream Market Bitcoin Escrow about
- Spondylolisthesis can lead to numbness
- How do you pay back investors
- Is iOS hackable
- Does a plant have a cell wall
- What is the least dangerous wild bear
- Does capitalism discourage cooperation
- Will Ethereum hit 800 again
- What is a Neuropathy Solution
- Who wrote the book The Secret
- Your Whois information is recorded forever
- How do I deal with communication barriers
- Which one should I buy first
- Why don't you like Annabeth Chase
- What is the importance of osmoregulation 1
- Can someone hack my Chromecast
- Why is the Kuwait City Tower so famous
- Which artist sang the song Lights Out