How can PUBG spoil your future
PUBG: console matches soon to be populated by bots - easier entry for newbies
With a big multiplayer shooter like "PUBG" it can be very difficult for newcomers to find their way into the game. While the newbies are trying to get to know the game mechanics, they are shot down by experienced players. So before a new player had the chance to see another player or take up the fight, the match is over.
The thought of it probably already puts off many players who don't want to try the game in the first place. In order to make it easier to get started, update 7.1 will introduce bots, which should offer newcomers the opportunity to familiarize themselves with "PUBG" without running up against an experienced player.
PUBG introduces bots on consoles
The developers have revealed some details about the behavior of the bots on the official website. The bots were designed in such a way that they pose a challenge for new players, but do not spoil the fun for the newbies. In the firefight in particular, systems have been integrated that add a certain inaccuracy so that players can avoid bot attacks.
The game strategy of the bots is based on real player data. This means that early in the match they will try to attack with SMGs at close range, while later in the match they will try to attack at greater distances with sniper rifles or other telescopic weapons. The developers explain:
“We hope that the introduction of bots will help players get more target practice and kills, a higher average survival time, and maybe even their first exciting chicken dinner. Basically the full battle royale experience. "
On the subject: PUBG: 2020 console timetable presented
The matchmaking rank determines whether or not players start in bot matches: “As far as our more experienced players are concerned, the higher their MMR, the lower the likelihood that they will encounter bots. In addition, our new ranking system, which comes out next month and in which there will be no bots, will also feature the next evolution of the competitive PUBG. "
On the basis of machine learning, the bots are to be further improved in the future so that they display more realistic behavior. In addition, you want to take into account the feedback from the community.More news about PUBG.
- Have YouTubers ever quit
- What does mmAEFH stand for
- How to control environmental degradation
- How did the language develop
- Which are some memorable Bollywood films
- How useful is SQL in statistics?
- What if electricity itself could be stored?
- Which is the most volatile halogen acid
- Can I travel from Dubai to Uzbekistan
- What's the coolest non-travel coffee mug
- I am emotionally numb, how do I quit
- Are there any attempts to define doubt
- Do you know songs about social anxiety?
- How do radio controlled clocks work
- What are some cool paranormal theories
- What are human resource software solutions
- Wikipedia is educational
- Startups should opt for co-working spaces
- What are the uses of Canva
- Do you believe that there are normal people
- Can I live in a community
- What should never change in Madrid, Spain
- What main diseases were cured
- What happened to your old friends