How much does R2D2
New Tamashii Nations 12 ″ Chogokin R2-D2 weighs more than 1 kilogram!
It has been known for several weeks that there will be a new Tamashii Nations 12 ″ Chogokin R2-D2 model. The first pictures were also known. Now the manufacturer has launched the official product page and made all the information available to us.
A fabulously detailed 12 inch C-3PO figure was released back in February 2013, which still enjoys a very good status in collectors' circles to this day. For some fans, the Chogokin C-3PO from Tamashii Nations is the most successful implementation of the golden boy that has been released to date due to the great workmanship and the use of metal parts.
Now his friend R2-D2 joins them - and he seems to be setting new standards in terms of attention to detail and workmanship.
Tamashii Nations 12 ″ Chogokin R2-D2
The 12 inch R2-D2 is also made of all kinds of metal parts, which is why the approximately 18 centimeter tall Astromech will weigh a proud 1100 grams. It contains a total of 8 LEDs to illuminate the dome in a correspondingly detailed manner. In addition, all tools and flaps can be used and opened, and the third leg can be optionally attached or removed.
The so-called 12 ″ Perfect Model is due to appear in August of this year and will cost 32,400 yen, which is equivalent to around € 271.00. The recommended retail price in this country is a mere € 339.00. At our partner shop BlacksBricks.de you can pre-order the Tamashii Nations 12 ″ Chogokin R2-D2 now for 299.00 €. Have a look right away.
Here are the really nice pictures of the new R2-D2 figure from Tamashii Nations.
According to Google Translator, “Chogokin” seems to mean “superalloy” and thus refers to the use of the many die-cast parts. The built-in metal and the associated weight of the figure will certainly make the new R2-D2 from Tamashii Nations one of the most valuable astromech collectibles that have appeared to date.
- What does algorithm
- How does the iPhone step counter work
- Is solar energy really the future
- Why can't we avoid politics?
- Pistachios are healthier than cashews
- How to tap a banjo
- How often do you clean your motorhome
- What are some substitutions for Crisco shortening
- Should I buy a Sony 55 X8500F
- Which sequel would you like to happen
- How do you manage your expenses
- How many telecommunications companies are there
- How do cochlear implants connect to the telecoil
- What is the strangest online game
- How do I remove my WhatsApp lock?
- Why does LinkedIn have Open Source IndexTank
- Tinkerbell is considered a Disney princess
- What should I watch
- What is the scariest insect there is
- The future looks bright for Africa
- Who discovered the autobahn and where?
- Eat maggots plastic
- What are wallpapers made of
- What is your rating of YourQuote