What is the significance of the grounding 1
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Grounding, Plural: Er | dun | gen
- IPA: [ˈEːɐ̯dʊŋ]
- 1) technical language the grounding; all measures to establish a connection to earth and thus to reduce potential differences
- 2) Electrical engineeringtechnical parts and systems for equipotential bonding
- 3) figuratively: A state in which one stands calmly on the ground of the facts
- Derivation of the verb earth with the suffix -ung to a noun
- Equipotential bonding
- 1) Tanker grounding
- 1) The Grounding should establish equipotential bonding.
- 2) This toaster doesn't have any Grounding.
- 3) Is the Grounding good and the roots in the family strong, a stroke of fate can be better survived.
- 3) “[A living room] must have a certain Grounding give."
- Ground wire, ground wire, ground rod, ground resistor
- Nominative: singular Grounding; Plural Groundings
- Genitive: singular Grounding; Plural Groundings
- Dative: singular Grounding; Plural Groundings
- Accusative: singular Grounding; Plural Groundings
- English: 1) grounding
- Swedish: jordning
- Spanish: 1) toma de tierra (Female)
- Turkish: 1) toprak, topraklama
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Glus have to be serviced more often than any car. So four or five times a year to Trieste. Thicken the thread of patience, Grounding calibrate, even an oil change should already have happened.“
derStandard.at, October 14, 2018
„According to the message, the kettle does not have the necessary Grounding and also the electrical insulation is insufficient.“
Cleankids.de, May 31, 2019
„The show traces biographical developments and their implementation in literature; but here and there the dreams would have a stronger one Grounding done well in political and social reality.“
NZZ Online, March 01, 2019
„“In such situations, an investigation is expected to determine the possible causes of the Grounding find out and take action to ensure similar incidents are prevented, ”said Dettoyato.“
Philippines Magazine, August 31, 2018
„When installing the air conditioning, the manufacturer's recommendations for the installation of circuit breakers and for Grounding disregarded, said Saadi.“
Volksblatt.li, April 5th, 2019
„The goal: to create sculptures that, in the fleeting times of digitization, make us feel a bit Grounding promises.“
dradio.de, November 14, 2019
„Bischofrod - Unknown stole a fence energiser with its battery and on Wednesday between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Grounding from a paddock between Ahlstädt and Bischofrod.“
Police press release, June 11, 2020
„Asparagus harvest in white and green. Taxis, waiters and helpers from Slovenia work in the fields of the Junge Wilde during the harvest. Self-experiment with Grounding.“
Kleine Zeitung, April 26, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Protective earth
- Protective conductor: potential-free specially marked cable that conducts electrical energy (current) to earth potential for safety
- Protective line
Another word (synonym) for grounding - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "grounding":
earth: ... earth 5) earth anchor, earth connection, earth antenna, earth, earth cable, earth line, earth fault, earth currents, earth, earth connection 6) earthworks, earthworkers, earthquake, strawberry, burial
terra: ... (lying on the ground; being devastated) Typical word combinations: 2) messa [a)] terra (grounding) 5) arare la terra (plowing the ground) German translations: 1) Earth ...
tie off:… Connect timber to a wooden structure 6) Technology, ignition system: z. B. disconnect the grounding on airplanes 7) Gastronomy: Thicken sauces or soups with flour ...
messa:] terra (grounding) 2) messa in atto (completion) 2) messa in azione (commissioning) 2) messa in moto (starting up) 2) messa in scena (staging) German translations: 1) mass, worship; 2) do
earth: ... globe, world 2) the land, earth, soil, earth 3) (chemical) earth 4) burrow 5) (electrical) earthing, earth, earth, earth fault Other spellings: 1) Earth synonyms: globe ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Grounding" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Erdung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "grounding" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Groundings (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Er | dun | gen Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
Grounding strap (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular earthing strap; Plural earthing straps genitive: ...
Ground bond (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Erdungsband Hyphenation: Er | dungs | ban | de Pronunciation / stress:…
Grounding strap (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Erdungsbands Hyphenation: Er | dungs | ban | des…
Grounding straps (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Erdungsbandes Hyphenation: Er | dungs | bands…
Grounding straps (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Earthing | tones of pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Grounding straps (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Earthing | Bands Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Ground wire (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular earthing cable; Plural grounding cable genitive: ...
Grounding cables (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Er | dungs | ka | beln Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Grounding cable (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Er | dungs | ka | bels Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Earth resistance (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular earthing resistance; Plural ...
Earth resistances (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Earthing Resistance Hyphenation: Er | dungs | wi | der | stan | de ...
Earth resistance (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Earthing Resistance Hyphenation: Er | dungs | wi | der | stan | des ...
Earth resistance (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Earthing Resistance Hyphenation: Er | dungs | wi | der | stands…
Earthing resistances (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Earthing | wi | der | stän | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- Hire Google at North South University
- What are your favorite chord settings
- Can Benadryl give you a heart attack
- What does the term Mama Baer mean?
- What makes a bridal shop so special
- Can a certification body start public practice
- Why do we say sleepless night
- Cipla is a business company
- How many syllables does forestry have
- HGH only works at night
- What regrets 20 things the most
- How should we approach Yeshwanth
- Cooking What makes a good presentation
- How can Wildfangjaeger be classified as LGBTQ
- Bread is always a consumer good
- The Octroi tax also applies in Delhi
- Will college transfers affect my student loans?
- What is negative energy in science
- What does the Buddha say about homosexuals
- What constitutes a healthy gut microbiome
- Who is Kesar Nath Thripati
- How are physical equations actually derived
- What is a negative equity car loan
- Google Fiber is only available in the US