What are the different training models
The aim of the project is to answer the question of whether a polarized training model (POL) adapted to rowing-specific conditions is superior to a comprehensive and threshold-oriented training (HiVoLT) based on the current DRV training model.
For this purpose, a group comparison of two highly trained U23 training groups at two different locations is planned. The designed POL includes a higher proportion of non-specific endurance training and low-intensity specific endurance training in order to enable a higher proportion of high-intensity training. In contrast to the HiVoLT model, medium intensities are not provided. The total training volume is matched, as is the scope of general athletic training and strength training.
During the intervention, the training is logged and essential parameters of the training control (speed, beat frequency, heart rate) are recorded continuously or randomly (lactate). Regular biochemical and psychosocial stress monitoring takes place in parallel.
The pre / post tests record essential physiological determinants of rowing performance, possible cardiac adaptations, changes in the economy of movement and changes in specific performance in the rowing boat.
The intervention lasts 9 weeks (3 microcycles). The detailed coordination of the training plan takes place in a committee of scientific partners, the DRV head trainer and the group trainers. The planned sample size is N = 16 (8 + 8). The pre / post tests record, among other things, the submaximal performance (at 2 or 4 mmol / L [lactate]), the mean performance in the 2000 m ergometer test and the VO2max. The measurement of the maximum cardiac output, the total blood volume and the cardiac volume serves to highlight possible adaptations. A 2000 m rowing race enables the assessment of specific performance with the help of biomechanical parameters. Presentation of the research results at symposia of the German Association for Sports Science (dvs) as well as at scientific symposia of the DRV. International and national publications at congresses and magazines.
- What do you mean by SEO
- Where is Kekistan? I am starting from Germany
- What is a state space tree
- Can I join SASTRA at the age of 97?
- Is AcneLak Soap good for severe acne
- What is a qHD display
- Scientists use placebos in animal studies
- What is the formula for magnesium carbonate
- What is temporal happiness
- Different teas have different infusion times
- 12 pass jobs in Kolkata
- Which Beatle was the least talented singer
- Why is evaporation an endothermic process
- Which industry has the most charitable companies
- Why should I learn the command prompt
- Why is hydrogen combined with chlorine
- Intermittent fasting is better than diet
- Are dream magazines necessary
- What is the country code for Belgium?
- I move on from my ex-girlfriend
- Is the travel industry viewed as service oriented?
- Which is better CBSC or ICSE
- What do teenagers think of Ayn Rand
- Why are some counties counties