How is subjectivism related to interpretivism?
Qualitative market research
In marketing management there are recognizable uncertainties in dealing with qualitative methods of market research and in evaluating the corresponding results. It is therefore advisable to systematically introduce the available and established methodologies and methods of qualitative empirical social research to marketing science and market research practice.
In “Qualitative Market Research” 79 authors cover a wide range of methodological and methodological questions in qualitative market and marketing research. They provide insight into the theoretical roots of qualitative market research, the basic methodology, different research strategies and challenges in data collection, data analysis and data interpretation. Using examples, the efficiency and diversity of the application possibilities of the qualitative methodology in the analysis of questions from consumer research and marketing management are demonstrated. Current developments were integrated in the 2nd edition.
The book is aimed at lecturers and students of business administration with a focus on marketing as well as managers with market research responsibility and employees of market research companies.
Renate Buber teaches and researches at the Institute for Trade and Marketing at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Hartmut H. Holzmüller holds the Chair of Marketing at the University of Dortmund.
Data analysis data collection data interpretation consumer research marketing marketing management market research market research methods search engine marketing (SEM) qualitative market research
Editors and affiliations
- Renate Buber
- Hartmut H. Holzmüller
- 1. Institute for Commerce and Marketing of the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 2. University of Dortmund-Dortmund
About the editors
Prof. Dr. Renate Buber teaches and researches at the Institute for Trade and Marketing at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Prof. Dr. Hartmut Holzmüller holds the Chair of Marketing at the University of Dortmund.
- What is your address 1
- Who is the best dentist in Haldwani
- How has learning biology enriched your life
- What determines the lifespan of human cells
- What do you mean by HTML
- Which increases the curiosity to gain knowledge
- Why do we have to format data carriers
- Extra credit increases my GPA
- Can I get a hostel at the DTU?
- What makes Pentatonix the best group ever
- What is recap in biology
- Are you motivated from inside or outside?
- Who is the Timex brand ambassador
- What is George Soros' investment style
- Are related to broccoli and cauliflower
- How do urban planners work
- What is a function-oriented object
- Serbia wants to annex Kosovo
- What is the best script editor for the unit
- What is 8 4 6 1 2
- Leonardo da Vinci was an atheist
- What is the psychology of compulsions
- Why is sales falling
- Which is the most overrated financial advice