What is Dragon Ball GT about
Dragon Ball Order: Here's How To Watch The Anime Series Correctly
Dragon Ball is one of the most popular anime ever and has been followed by many fans since childhood. If you want to catch up on the adventures of Son Goku & Co., we have the right order of all series for you here.
In 1984, Japanese illustrator Akira Toriyama created one of the most famous manga series of all time. Dragon Ball laid the foundation for many subsequent series and has been sold over 230 million times to date. Just two years after its publication, the manga also received an anime adaptation from the Toei Animation studio. This is divided into a total of five series and can be a bit confusing for newbies. We'll tell you the best order in which to watch the anime.
What is Dragon Ball about? The story revolves around the protagonist Son Goku and his friends, who experience tons of exciting adventures in search of the seven dragon balls. The further the plot progresses, the more dangerous its journey becomes, which produces numerous strong opponents and later even ends up on strange planets.
This is the order in which you watch the Dragon Ball series best
As mentioned earlier, the Dragon Ball anime consists of five different series. These are sorted chronologically as follows:
- Dragon Ball (1986)
- Dragon Ball Z (1989)
- Dragon Ball GT (1996)
- Dragon Ball Z Kai (2009)
- Dragon Ball Super (2015)
However, this is not the order in which you should watch the anime. Dragon Ball Z Kai is just a new edition of Dragon Ball Z with better animations and no filler episodes, but which basically tells the same story as its original. Dragon Ball GT, on the other hand, is considered a spin-off and therefore does not belong to the Canon, i.e. the official act, of the Dragon Ball series.
Because of this, we advise you to watch Dragon Ball first, then Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball Z Kai - depending on what you prefer, and then watch Dragon Ball Super. If you want, you can still watch the Dragon Ball GT series, which takes place about ten years after the events of DBZ.
If you still want to know in which order you should watch the films on the franchise correctly, you will find our list here.
more on the subject
- Can use Sasuke Tsukuyomi
- What is 5xy cdot frac 3x ab
- What should toddlers eat for breakfast?
- How to reduce digits in Excel
- The Chinese police officers are very competent
- What is it like to visit Mendocino
- Have you had a favorite pet
- Data science can be learned online
- SQL is an underrated skill
- What is your experience with Ryanair?
- What's your favorite teen photo
- What is the most successful song by Rhythm Heritages
- What are some stylish fingerless gloves
- How do I check my tax return
- Who signs bill in laws
- Superman ever lies
- What types of video editing are there
- Why do guys always find me unattractive
- Which Indian areas does the US control?
- Why don't turtles grow hair
- Are butterfly knives legal in Dallas
- Are fraternal twins genetic
- Which Bartoel do you use
- Can you make bamboo in Minecraft