What equation does this diagram show
Path time chart
We will deal with the path-time diagram in this physics article. The distance-time diagram is discussed in general and an example is shown. This article belongs to our mechanics division.
Path-time diagrams are dealt with in mathematics and physics. This is a graphic representation of the path or the route and also the time in a coordinate system. Example: The following graphic shows such a diagram, in which the distance and time for a car to drive on a motorway are shown. We have a constant increase, because in this case the car always drives at the same speed. More on that in a moment, but first of all the distance-time diagram.
Note: Usually diagrams are named after the labeling of the axes. For example, if a diagram has "x" for the horizontal axis and "y" for the vertical axis, it is usually referred to as an x-y diagram. This has been reversed in the following graphic for the distance-time diagram. Here the time is plotted on the x-axis and the distance is plotted on the y-axis. I did this because it is taught that way in the vast majority of physics books.
Now we go into the formula for calculating the speed. This is:
From the distance-time diagram we can, for example, read a distance of 3m with a time of 2s. With this we get the speed to:
Who's OnlineWe have 1075 guests online
- Who started the cable TV show Power
- What are ceremonies in the crowd
- What is Options Market Maker
- Jealousy is instinctive
- Is a megabyte larger than a gigabyte
- How does feminism help ugly men
- What is required to create a blog
- How does NASA work with private companies
- Which regiment of the British Guards is the most elite
- What are the cons of Google Search
- Takes away vitamins from cooking vegetables
- Is Varun Dhawan overrated
- What do gasoline engines look like
- Why should I believe anything you say
- How beautiful is India for tourism
- Is there a VNC operating system
- How to tighten a compound bow
- Which artist sang the song Twisted?
- Have eBooks audio
- How can you fix Chrome bookmarks?
- Why are LinkedIn groups not popular
- What are MCLR and BPLR
- Hides cheating on a friend
- Who is the cutest girl ever