Can destroy Power Stone Mjolnir Thor's Hammer
Can Thor wield an Infinity Stone?
Probably not in the Marvel Cinematic Universe - at least not with your bare hands.
We don't know for sure, as we haven't seen an Asgardian attempt to pick up an infinity stone with bare hands - but the fact is that the stone is in a container whenever we've seen an Asgardian move an infinity stone - they must do not touch.
We saw this twice - as Thor and Loki at the end of The Avengers / Avengers Assemble return to Asgard with the Tesseract and Lady Sif and Volstagg at the end of Thor: The Dark World deliver the ether to The Collector.
We also see in the episode "Who You Really Are" The second Season of Agents of SHIELD that Lady Sif is about as strong as the Kree warrior she is fighting. In Watch Guardians of the Galaxy us that another Kree (Ronan the Prosecutor) can't hold the power stone long before he has to embed it in his warhammer. If Kree and Asgarden are about as powerful as each other, we can assume that Asgarden can hold the Infinity Stones for about as long as they can - which is not very long at all.
Dr. R Dizzle
Paul D. Waite
- Which connections show no hyperconjugation Why
- What is irresistible impulse in criminal law
- What is the best online university for professors
- How are quaternary proteins held together?
- Why is true happiness not attainable
- Why do people like Tupac so much
- Need For Inventory Management System Software
- Is coliform and e coli the same
- Does the messy handwriting bother you?
- What is the cation exchange capacity
- What is the feminine of donkey?
- Can OCI invest in NPS
- Why don't video games end themselves
- Which artist has sung the song fans
- Why is the Maruti Celerio not successful
- What are different types of dinosaurs
- What is Celestica doing
- A narwhal is playful
- Is that Swedish?
- How does sports psychology improve performance
- How do wolves identify other pack members
- What does smell look like
- Help Israel defend India
- Why dance so hard