PowerPoint Restore How to restore PowerPoint files
Quick and safe ways to restore PowerPoint files to Mac without a backup
- I am working on a presentation and PowerPoint has stopped working. How can I restore an unsaved PowerPoint?
- My PowerPoint files disappeared on the Mac ...
- Is it possible to recover deleted PowerPoint files from empty trash on Mac?
It is a disaster that you lost your PowerPoint file on Mac after working for hours just like the questions above. In general, here are common situations when you need to run PowerPoint recovery on Mac.
- Delete PowerPoint files and accidentally empty the trash.
- PowerPoint is not responding.
- Mac crashes.
- Data overwritten.
- Close PowerPoint before saving.
Fortunately, here you can find workable ways to recover unsaved, deleted, lost, or even overwritten PowerPoint files on Mac. Compared to unsaved PPT file recovery, it is difficult to recover deleted PowerPoint files on Mac.
During this time, you can use third-party Mac file recovery software to increase the success rate.
You can also learn the solutions for Recovering Overwritten Files on Mac.
1. Find PowerPoint files on Mac
If your PowerPoint file is not saved due to system crash or other reasons, you can use the following methods to find your PowerPoint presentation on Mac.
Way 1: Get your unsaved PowerPoint files to the Mac temporary folder
Instead of your preferred destination folder, you can find and restore your PowerPoint files in the Temporary Folder on the Mac too. Perhaps your unsaved PowerPoint files will be left here without anything happening.
Step 1 Open Finder. Go to Applications > Utilities > terminal.
Step 2 Art Open $ TMPDIR In the terminal window, press Further get a T Folder.
Step 3 Open a folder named TemporaryItems.
Step 4 Browse and find your unsaved PowerPoint file.
Step 5 Use Microsoft PowerPoint to open it. You can save the file in a new path to restore an unsaved PowerPoint on Mac.
Method 2: Find the unsaved PowerPoint file in the auto recovery folder
Microsoft PowerPoint has that built in Automatic recovery Characteristic. By default, a copy of your PPT files is saved every 10 minutes. If you haven't turned off PowerPoint Auto Restore, you can restore the previous version of the PowerPoint file to the Mac right away.
Step 1 run Finder. Choose Go to the folder of the Go Drop down menu.
Step 2 Next / Users / / Library / Containers /com.Microsoft.Powerpoint / Data / Library / Preferences / AutoRecovery.
Step 3 Click Go find your auto recovery folder.
Step 4 Select the file and Recover Unsaved PowerPoint Files on Mac 2011 and Others.
You can even restore an emptied Recycle Bin on Mac.
2. How to Recover PPT Files on Mac
If you accidentally delete PowerPoint files and empty the Recycle Bin, you need to contact FoneLab Data Retriever for help. The ultimate data recovery software for Mac can show you the deleted and lost PPT files before data is overwritten.
By the way, you may get a higher chance of Recovering Overwritten Micropsoft Files on Mac. You can download the free trial version to see if you can recover PowerPoint files on Mac. You don't have to pay until you run PowerPoint file recovery on Mac.
Main features of Mac data recovery software
- Recover PPT or PPTX files on Mac after deletion, formatted partitions, RAW hard drive or any other crash issue.
- Recover PowerPoint from Mac (emptied Recycle Bin included), hard drive, memory card, flash drive, and other removable drives.
- Use the integrated search engine or the filter function to find the specific PowerPoint presentation.
- Never save or modify your data during the PowerPoint restore.
FoneLab Data Retriever - Recover lost / deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp and more with ease.
- Preview the data before restoring it.
How to restore PowerPoint to Mac without Time Machine backup
Step 1 launch deleted document recovery software. Choose document and select the drive where the lost PowerPoint is located. It can be an internal hard drive / SSD or other removable storage media. If necessary, connect the drive to a Mac.
Step 2 Click scan to quickly start scanning the selected volume. Select the PPT or PPTX folder in the left pane. You can freely manage the scan results in thumbnail, list or content mode.
Step 3 Select the PPT files you want. click Recover and set the destination folder. You should save the restored presentations to a new drive in case data is overwritten. Finally, confirm the operation to recover deleted PowerPoint on Mac.
Even if you don't have the time to create a Microsoft PowerPoint backup, you can use the methods above to restore unsaved, deleted, lost or disappeared PowerPoint files on Mac. The fast data review speed and reliable recovery of PowerPoint on Mac are friendly for both beginners and experts. You can get your PPT files back with Data Retriever effortlessly.
- Is GoFundMe a greedy thing
- What is a Siamese Ragdoll Mix
- How durable is MCU Captain America
- How long does the bleeding stop during pregnancy
- Is coconut oil good for keratosis pilaris
- What's in WD 40
- What is Indian cuisine
- People in Pakistan watch Baahubali
- What are the best bluetooth wireless keyboards
- What is social economy
- What hurts your conscience
- Teaches reading more than university
- What is the Miller capacity
- Los Angeles has seasons
- Which is the best Zapier integration plugin
- What is a normally variable
- What are your favorite music videos
- What is RemoteWebDriver
- What is an ouinhydron electrode
- Can you turn on a gas stove manually
- Why do I eat when I am happy
- Which fruits can cats digest and why
- How do I learn Microsoft SharePoint
- What is pragmatics in linguistics