What technology does LaunchRock use
Not only founders and startups sometimes need a "coming soon" page to make beta testers, journalists and early adopters aware of their new product, which is about to be launched publicly. One way to such an attractive landing page is the free online service "LaunchRock".
This is hosted by the provider and can be optically adapted according to your own ideas and filled with your own texts, such as project name, offer description or beta invitation. Alternatively, the user can use a "Sign Up Widget" that can be embedded in any website.
Social media integration
A central feature that should not be missing on any modern landing page is the ability to share the product you have just discovered with friends and colleagues in social networks. The software supports almost all major platforms from Facebook and Twitter, Tumblr and LinkedIn to Vidyo and Instagram. Another advantage: the service offers detailed reports and flexible analytics functions. This enables users to analyze and evaluate the success of their campaigns.
CW conclusion: LaunchRock provides an easy and quick way to create a visually appealing and viral landing page. This leaves the user more time to concentrate on his product. (ph)
- Flight - Event-driven web framework from Twitter
Twitter enjoys a good reputation among software developers, not least because the company has released numerous frameworks and tools to the community.
- Google Code Prettify makes source texts easier to read
There are supposed to be programmers who can work with a simple editor and unformatted text. Most developers find it tedious to read code without syntax highlighting.
- TideSDK - create platform-independent desktop apps
With the open source framework "TideSDK", web developers can use their know-how to create cross-platform desktop applications for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- "LaunchRock" creates attractive landing pages in no time
The service provides an online tool that can be used to create a standardized landing page with a simple registration form.
- App Annie provides valuable app store statistics
If you are particularly interested in the statistics of the app stores in addition to metrics about the use of your own software, you should take a look at App Annie.
- Loggr - Monitoring and Analytics for Web Applications
Operators of web applications are careful to ensure the highest possible performance and availability. Application performance management tools like Loggr help with this.
- WPTouch turns WordPress blogs into mobile apps
The free plugin "WPTouch" converts Wordpress blogs into a mobile app. The site automatically adopts the characteristic look and feel of the respective platform.
- The M-Project - HTML5 framework for mobile web apps
"The M-Project" is an open source HTML5 framework for mobile web apps that is being developed in Germany.
- HockeyApp - better test smartphone apps
HockeyApp collects information such as crash reports and application logs and delivers detailed test reports.
- Kirby - a text-based content management system
With "Kirby", OpenWe has developed a content management system (CMS) that works entirely without a database.
- Mashape - Central marketplace for APIs
APIs that can integrate different web services with each other are becoming more and more important with SaaS, Cloud Computing & Co. The startup Mashape provides a central hub for programming interfaces, which is intended to simplify the integration of heterogeneous cloud services - a kind of app store for APIs.
- Tower - Sophisticated Git tool for the Mac
"Tower" is a professional Git client for Mac OS X that leaves little to be desired in terms of ease of use and functionality.
- Google Swiffy converts Flash content into HTML5
If you want to ensure that Flash content can also be viewed on iOS platforms, you should take a look at the "Swiffy" converter tool.
- Cappuccino brings Mac usability to the web
- Flotr2 - Create interactive diagrams based on HTML5
Offered by the software company Humble Software, "Flotr2" offers an easy way to integrate dynamic and interactive diagrams into web pages and applications.
- Mobitest analyzes the performance of mobile websites
With "Mobitest" developers can measure the loading times of mobile websites on popular smartphones and tablets.
- Without programming knowledge - homemade apps
The development of smartphone apps is not exactly cheap. Anyone who has a great idea for an app but neither has programming knowledge nor the money to implement it by a professional developer can use tools that work on the modular principle.
- Mojito helps develop mobile web apps
The Internet company Yahoo has launched "Mojito" as the first developer tool as part of the extensive "Yahoo Cocktails" initiative.
- Socialize - integrate sharing functions into your own app
Almost every smartphone app gives users the option of recommending the application to their friends and colleagues in the most important social networks. A simple button is usually available for this purpose, which forwards the user to Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- RestKit - Solid foundation for cloud-based iOS apps
When developing web-based apps, the same tasks arise over and over again. A typical use case provides for data generated by the user to be validated and sent to the server via HTTP request.
- Flurry Analytics - Google Analytics for Apps
Which features are used most often? How often was this or that resource clicked? What errors occur in a particular module? App developers looking for answers to such questions are well served with Flurry Analytics.
- Sproutcore - HTML5 framework for modern web apps
Increasingly, users expect applications in the browser to feel just like desktop applications. The constant waiting for server data is therefore one of the biggest hurdles for web applications.
- Jotform - Easily create complex web forms
Jotform is a web-based Wysiwyg form wizard. This enables web developers and laypeople alike to create visually appealing and functionally sophisticated web forms in just a few steps.
- Bootstrap - Website template from the Twitter developers
With Bootstrap, web developers receive a professional HTML and CSS template that can serve as a solid and flexible foundation for their own projects.
- Modernizr helps you get started with HTML5
The new HTML5 standard offers programmers and designers techniques and functions that they have long wanted. Unfortunately, many still hesitate to make use of the beautiful new features in their own projects.
- Apache Wink - Simple residual services for Java
"Wink" is a young open source project of the Apache Foundation, which enables Java developers to easily implement web services in rest style (Representational State Transfer).
- Aviary - Free photo editor for mobile and web apps
The software company Aviary is known for numerous innovative online applications in the multimedia sector. The experience gained during development work is reflected in the free "Aviary" framework.
- Three20 - Powerful open source library for iOS applications
"Three20" is an open source, premium iOS library that can simplify and accelerate the development of native applications for the iPhone and iPad.
- CForms - Powerful form plugin for Wordpress
Web forms can hardly be missing from any blog or website. The free "CForms" tool in this area is very popular among Wordpress users. With it, forms of any complexity can be created and easily integrated into blog entries and pages.
- Testflight makes testing iOS apps easy
Developers who want to have their iOS apps tested by customers, beta testers or colleagues have to bow to a complex procedure.
- Simple web forms with Google Docs
A great advantage of the web is the paperless collection of form data. Every internet user knows these forms (web forms) in their daily dealings with Ebay, Amazon, Facebook & Co.
- Imgscalr - Easily scale images in Java
In the case of web applications, images often have to be scaled because they should be displayed in a size in which they are not actually available.
- Kendo UI Mobile - HTML5 framework for smartphone apps
- Applicasa - hosting service for backend systems
With a comprehensive hosting service that provides backend systems for mobile applications, "Applicasa" enables iOS developers to concentrate fully on their app.
- Pencil Sketching - GUI sketches in Firefox
"Pencil Sketching" is ideal for creating GUI prototypes for web applications quickly and easily.
- Firebug - a must have for web developers
The Firefox add-on "Firebug" has established itself as the standard tool for web developers for analyzing and optimizing web pages.
- Tracking down bugs with Bugzilla
With "Bugzilla", the Mozilla Foundation offers a useful web tool for the central recording, analysis and management of program errors.
- Xampp installs your Apache server
An Apache server with Perl, PHP and MySQL support is not that easy to set up. If you need such an environment locally on your computer, you can use "Xampp" instead of installing everything yourself.
- Easily edit HTTP requests with a URL decoder
With the "URL Decoder" web developers can visualize and quickly process HTTP requests with many parameters in an overview table.
- MediaElementPlayer - HTML5 video for any browser
- Poedit helps with software localization
Portable object files are often used to localize software applications. They can be easily edited with the free tool "Poedit".
- Hurl - test web APIs directly in the browser
Web developers have to deal with http requests on a daily basis, be it when implementing their own server-client applications, when working with web services or when integrating with external APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- Ultra-Orthodox Jews drink wine
- What is the ORC data storage format
- Is love a cognitive tendency
- Hillary Clinton hates the LGBT community
- Does capitalism discourage cooperation
- What makes a good and reliable juicer
- Supports Cyanogenmod all Android devices
- Makes Amrita homesick
- What would a space force defend itself for?
- How can I convert ethanal to propanone
- How can someone's IQ be so high
- What is industrial waste made of
- What are the funniest answers of 2017
- This is professional logo design
- How is Noopept
- How do you subtly congratulate people
- Is an injunction an injunction
- What is molecular diagnostics
- What determines the depth of the foundation
- Why shouldn't mobile technology stop?
- How do you create an MVP
- Relationships have a lifespan
- How can I unblock Facebook
- What are the best colleges in Ilford
- How long will the electoral college last
- Which is the most famous death
- How many delegates does California have
- How does osmotic pressure work
- Why does my ex avoid me
- Colleges like to award scholarships
- What is your favorite game in cricket
- Hyderabad Biryani is world famous
- MBA in electrical engineering
- How can I deal with constant anger