Where can I get distribution management software
Data protection notice
The present information on data protection in accordance with Art. 13 ff. GDPR serves to provide information on the collection of personal data.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible:
myfactory International GmbH
Rosenheimer Str. 141 h
(hereinafter “myfactory”, “we”, “us”).
2. Contact details of the data protection officer:
Holzhofer Consulting GmbH
Lochhamer Str. 31
Tel .: (0 89) 1 25 01 56 00
Email: [email protected]
3. Purposes for which the personal data are to be processed and the legal basis for the processing:
3.1. Data processing to fulfill the contract concluded between you and us (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR)
In order to fulfill the existing contractual relationship, to provide the services owed and to send you contractual documents, we, as well as third parties or processors commissioned by us, process the following data from you, provided that you have provided us with this when concluding the contract or during the course of the contractual relationship:
- personal information (name, address, telephone, fax number, e-mail address and, if applicable, homepage),
- Bank details (IBAN, bank, account holder) and payment information
3.2. Use of data based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR)
In the case of a promotional approach, we will only contact you via the communication channels to which you have consented, subject to postage. We use your data for the following purposes:
- Quality assurance: In order to continuously improve our services, our products and our services for you, we conduct surveys on your satisfaction and your experiences from your contractual relationship.
- General and personalized advertising.
- If you have given us a corresponding SEPA direct debit mandate, we will also use your bank details. We use the SEPA direct debit mandate to collect open amounts in accordance with the contractual agreements.
4. Obligation to provide the data
The provision of name and address is mandatory. If you do not provide us with this information, a contract with us will not be concluded. All other data is voluntary.
5. Automated decision making including profiling
Myfactory does not carry out any profiling measures.
6. Data transfer to a third country
Data transfers to countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area ("third countries") arise in the course of the administration, development and operation of IT systems. The transfer takes place only in the following cases:
- The transmission is generally permitted because a legal requirement has been met or you have consented to the data transmission and
- the special requirements for a transfer to a third country are met.
7. Recipients of data and data sources
7.1. Categories of recipients of data
As far as legally permissible, we pass on personal data to external service providers:
- Credit bureaus and scoring providers for credit information to assess the credit risk. - Credit institutions and providers of payment services for billing and processing of payments.
- IT service provider to maintain our IT infrastructure.
- Collection service providers and lawyers to collect claims and enforce claims in court. If, in the event of a collection, personal data (customer and contact details, payment data and data on the claim) is transmitted to a collection service provider, we will inform you in advance of the intended transmission.
7. 2. Data sources
We process personal data that we have received from you in the course of our business relationships. Insofar as it is necessary for the provision of our service, we process personal data that we legitimately obtain from publicly accessible sources (debtor registers, land registers, trade and association registers, press, internet) or that we transfer from other third parties (a credit agency or an address service provider) become.
8. Duration of storage and criteria for determining the duration
We store your data for the period of the existing contract and after the end of the contract with you for a period until the tax audit of the last calendar year in which you were our customer has been completed. If there are statutory retention periods, we are obliged to save the data until these periods have expired. After the statutory retention requirements, which arise primarily from commercial and tax law (in particular §§ 147 AO and 257 HGB), we delete this data.
We store your data for advertising purposes until you object to its use, you revoke your consent or an address is no longer permitted by law. We store your other data as long as we need it to fulfill the specific purpose (e.g. to fulfill or process a contract) and delete it after
case of purpose.
9. Processing of personal data on our website
Access data / server log files
Myfactory International GmbH collects data every time the website is accessed (so-called server log files). The following data or data categories can be collected:
- Name of the accessed website
- Date and time of the request
- Browser type and version
- The user's operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address
Myfactory International GmbH uses this data exclusively for statistical purposes and for the technical optimization of the website.
When contacting myfactory International GmbH, the user's details are stored for processing the request and possible follow-up inquiries. The user provides this data voluntarily.
You can register for free demo access on the website. In order to complete the registration, the user must provide the following data:
- E-mail address
- First and Last Name
- Your company name
The user provides all further information voluntarily.
The data collected during registration are processed exclusively for the purpose of providing the offer.
If you would like to receive regular information about new products or other interesting topics, myfactory International GmbH offers you to receive a newsletter.
To register to receive the newsletter, the user can register on the website with his or her email address. The user then receives an activation link to the specified e-mail address, which the user must visit to complete the registration. In this way, the user consents to receiving the newsletter. (Double opt-in procedure)
The user can revoke his consent at any time and without giving reasons. The user has two options to choose from:
- The user can unsubscribe from future receipt of the newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button, which can be found in every newsletter.
- The user can send an informal e-mail with his unsubscribe request to [email protected]
The user is free to use the sample withdrawal form as well: https://beck-online.beck.de/default.aspx?vpath=bibdata%2fges%2fEGBGB%2fcont%2fEGBGB.ANL2.htm
Cookies are text files that enable device-specific information to be stored on the user system used. This information can be used to save the user's settings for future visits to the website, to implement functions of the website and to collect information about how the website is used in order to further improve the website.
If you want to prevent the setting of cookies, all common browsers offer appropriate settings for blocking and deleting cookies. However, blocking cookies can mean that the website cannot be used, or cannot be used to the full extent.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on the user's computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website by them. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the user is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address is anonymized by the function "_anonymizelp" or "ga ('set', 'anonymizeIp', true)" before it is transmitted to Google.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out to users that in this case they may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Users can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can find more information about data protection and how Google Analytics works at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Facebook Pixel and Custom Audience
We use a "Facebook pixel" from the social network Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). The Facebook pixel can be used to track the behavior of users after clicking on a Facebook advertisement. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can understand how our marketing measures are accepted on Facebook and, if necessary, take optimization measures.
If you want to deactivate the storage of cookies for Facebook, you have to change your browser settings. Please use the help menu of your browser for more information.
The data collected remains anonymous and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the identity of the user. Facebook stores and processes the data for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook data policy (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php).
Furthermore, when using the Facebook pixel, we use the additional function "extended comparison". Here, data for the formation of target groups ("Custom Audiences" or "Look Alike Audiences") is encrypted and transmitted to Facebook. Further information can be found here: https: / /www.facebook.com/business/help/611774685654668
LinkedIn Insight Day
Our website uses the conversion tool "LinkedIn Insight Tag" from LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. This tool creates a cookie in your web browser, which enables the collection of the following data, among others: IP address, device and browser properties and page events (e.g. page views). This data is encrypted, anonymized within seven days and the anonymized data is deleted within 90 days. LinkedIn does not share any personal data with myfactory, but offers anonymized reports on the website target group and the display performance. In addition, LinkedIn offers the option of retargeting via the Insight Tag. With the help of this data, myfactory can display targeted advertising outside of its website without you being identified as a website visitor. For more information on data protection at LinkedIn, see the LinkedIn data protection information.
Members of LinkedIn can control the use of their personal data for advertising purposes in their account settings. To deactivate the Insight Tag on our website (“opt-out”), click here.
We use "Userlike" on our website, a service provided by Userlike UG (limited liability), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Cologne (hereinafter referred to as: "Userlike"). The use of Userlike enables us to provide you with a live chat function, which you can use to contact us to clarify your questions in real time. When you call up the live chat via the chat icon integrated on our website, Userlike briefly collects your IP address at the beginning in order to be able to determine the country from which you are starting the live chat. This enables us to offer you customer service tailored to your needs. The IP address is only collected for this purpose and is not stored permanently by Userlike. In addition, the history of the live chats is saved. The purpose of this is to save you extensive explanations about the history of your request and to ensure constant quality control of our live chat offer. Userlike also stores and processes pseudonymized information about your user behavior of the live chat function. For this purpose, Userlike uses, among other things, cookies, i.e. small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your web browser on your device and that enable your usage to be analyzed.
We use Userlike for optimization purposes, in particular to be able to offer you customer service tailored to your needs by providing the live chat function and to be able to process your inquiries quickly and effectively. We also use Userlike to analyze your use of the live chat function and to optimize our customer service. This enables us to continuously improve our offer and the user experience. This is also where our legitimate interest in processing the above information lies. The legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
In order to oblige Userlike to process the transmitted data only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we have concluded an order processing contract with Userlike.
Information from the third-party provider: Userlike UG (limited liability), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Cologne. Further information from the third-party provider on data protection can be found on the following website: https://www.userlike.com/de/terms
10. Information on your rights as a data subject
Myfactory International GmbH, Rosenheimer Str. 141 h, 81671 Munich, is responsible for processing your data, unless otherwise stated. You can request information from us at any time about the data stored about you and their correction in the event of errors. You can also request the restriction of processing, the portability of the data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format or the deletion of your data - if they are no longer required.
You also have the right to object to the use of your data based on public or legitimate interests at any time.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. Once we have received your revocation, we will no longer process your data for the purposes specified in the consent. Please send your revocation or an advertising objection to:
myfactory International GmbH
Rosenheimer Str. 141 h
Email: [email protected]
11. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can also contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Postfach 606, 91511 Ansbach, is responsible for us. Alternatively, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you locally.
- How do I download Solid Edge software
- How does Soluto work
- How is the geology in IIT Bhubaneswar
- What is the difference between nicehash MinerGate
- How does Photomath solve so many problems
- What are the cons of Google Search
- How do I calculate stock volatility
- Where and how can you find hummus
- Why are glial cells important
- Biorhythm Theory Right or Wrong
- How do I get started with Bootstrap
- Can I get more memory
- What happens during the translation process
- What is vacuum evaporation
- A virus can cause neurological symptoms
- Was Tom Riddle's memory falsified?
- How do Canadians feel about marijuana use?
- What are some of the Byzantine handicrafts
- Mercedes is an overrated car company
- What are your favorite pictures about architecture
- How do predecessors see Sikh
- Why is it called REST API
- How did George Washington die 2
- What is the worst social network ever invented