How many organizations are there on GitHub
"GitHub is where software developers are - and that's where we want to be."
- Jon Parise, Engineering Architect, PinterestRead case study →
“With GitHub we always have access to the latest tools. This is particularly important for hiring future employees and increases the interest of potential applicants. "
- Spencer Kaiser, Principal Architect of Emerging Tech, American AirlinesRead case study →
“The trend towards collaborative software development cannot be stopped and will continue to play a major role in the future. GitHub makes an important contribution to this development and helps us to fundamentally rethink and change the nature of software development throughout the company. "
- Ingo Sauerzapf, SAP Cloud Development Tools ManagerRead case study →
“The employees know what a pull request is through open source projects. We have many developers who are very familiar with GitHub, either out of personal interest or from previous jobs. With GitHub Enterprise, nobody has to reinvent the wheel. "
- Laurent Ploix, Product Manager, SpotifyRead case study →
“I saw some really groundbreaking activity on GitHub. The developers not only work together on new code, they also discuss possible solutions and how software should be fundamentally structured. GitHub is more and more a learning platform, an essential part of the infrastructure for developers. "
- Michael Glukhovsky, Developer, StripeRead case study →
"When we started talking about code reuse, it quickly became apparent that we already had the perfect platform in GitHub."
- Timothy Carmean, Software Processes and Tools Supervisor, FordRead case study →
“Using GitHub Enterprise Cloud eliminates the hassle of managing the infrastructure. We don't have to worry about the availability of our versioning code, source code and versioning tools and can concentrate better on our customers and their needs. "
- Victor Gomes, Infosec Tech Manager, NubankRead case study →
"We managed to develop a corporate culture in which GitHub is used as a central tool and not just as a storage location for code."
- Craig Northway, Director of Engineering, QualcommRead case study →
- Who are Hillary Clinton's heroes
- Can you explain bioinformatics in layman's terms?
- Bursitis can cause infection
- Shipping costs may be taxed
- Do you like glasses
- Can you decipher the word ARW
- Why do sharks die in captivity
- Why is UX different from UI
- Orange mandarins are bad for diabetics
- What do you call a cat
- Marvel's Secret Wars 2015 is worth reading
- Are CBSE exams tougher than ICSE exams
- What is or was Tumblrs Killer App
- What is a common misconception about feminism
- What is Meltique beef
- Can we get gasoline from water?
- Has anyone tried to card
- What am I doing grammatically correct?
- Make money transfers instantly
- Is ulcerative colitis hereditary
- How will God answer my prayers quickly
- How can I easily remember definitions
- How heavy is a medieval mace
- Can a cardboard guitar actually work?