What is shipping delivery
COVID-19 and our information on delivery, shipping and delivery
Corona and all information about delivery, shipping, delivery and returns
Of course, we at JACOB Elektronik are there for you even in times of COVID-19 and do everything we can to ensure that your ordered goods reach you as quickly as possible, even in this extraordinary situation. In individual cases, however, there may be delays in delivery times due to the current situation. Unfortunately, this is unavoidable and our support and service team is working flat out to satisfy every customer.
Under the highest possible precautionary measures for our employees, our operation continues to this day without restrictions and so in most cases we can continue to offer you the usual prompt and convenient shipping of your ordered goods. Despite everything, there has been an increased frequency of contact by our customers in the last few days.
To help you with open points, we have the answers to the most frequently asked questions at the moment.
1. Can I order regularly? JACOB Elektronik will send my package as usual?
Yes, all processes continue as usual. The delivery times of individual notebooks, tablets and smartphones can be viewed in our shop at any time.
2. What effects does the current situation have on the delivery time?
Our processes continue to run, but in individual cases the dispatch of your goods may be delayed. This means that when an order is placed, we hand over goods in stock to our shipping partners DHL, UPS, DPD and GLS as soon as possible. Of course, you can use modern shipment tracking to find out about the status of your delivery at any time.
3. What does JACOB Elektronik do to protect its employees?
We work closely with health authorities and try to respond to the current situation in the best possible way. We are aware of our responsibility for our employees and have therefore implemented comprehensive preventive health measures: intensive and frequent cleaning and disinfection cycles, strict guidelines for maintaining the safety distance between each other and risk-reducing personnel planning.
4. Where can I find more information about COVID-19?
Ideally, you should use the official website ofFederal government and theWorld health organization to find out more.
In some cases the delivery fails and DHL sends the package back to JACOB Electronics.
For this there are among others. the following reasons:
• The deliverer cannot assign you to the address given when placing the order. B. There is no doorbell with your name on it.
• The conditions on site, e.g. outbuildings, illegibly labeled bell, different names, etc. make correct delivery more difficult.
If you want to return your ordered goods, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible for a data comparison. If we need further information about the receipt of the shipment after a failed delivery, we will write to you directly by email and then work out a solution to the problem together with you.
We will send your package free of charge within Germany. When ordering in the shop, you have the option of selecting a delivery address where you can be reached at the moment.
Simply select your job or your home office as the delivery address when ordering. So we know exactly where you can be reached at the moment.
JACOB Elektronik sends your goods with renowned shipping service providers such as DHL, UPS, GLS, TNT, trans-o-flex or DPD.
Of course, we also ship to DHL packing stations. Please note that packing stations can only be supplied by DHL and therefore delivery must always take place via our central warehouse. Usually this will result in a delay of 1-2 working days.
Each of our shipping service providers basically works differently here. Therefore, please use your shipment number to check the conditions at the transport company on the website of the respective service provider in order to quickly find out the status of your parcel. At the moment, undeliverable orders are often returned after just one delivery attempt! A look at the consignment number will always help you directly.
After your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. With this shipment number or tracking ID, you can track the shipping route of your ordered goods at any time.
You can also view the status and shipping route of your order at any time in your personal JACOB customer account.
If you would like to return an article to us because of a revocation or perhaps because of a defect, this is convenient for you via our Complaint portal possible. The return of the goods is usually free of charge for end consumers.
Due to the currently high number of returned items, we ask for your understanding in the event of delayed processing of your returned goods. Many Thanks!
We hope that we have been able to help you with this information.
If you have any further questions, our JACOB service team is at your disposal at any time.
- What computer applications do Vastu consultants use
- Why is modern fiction so bad
- What is the latest news from Karnatakas
- What does copyrighted mean
- The engineering requires extreme hard work
- What are unglazed fully glazed tiles
- The percentages for CA transitions are increasing
- Which questions about the interview are illegal
- Why did the Hmong flee China?
- Is Serena Williams a Jehovah's Witness
- How expensive are Rome emulators
- Who can help me to work abroad
- What is a good PPC CTR
- How has religion shaped the health care system?
- Feedback can be detrimental
- Who is the sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Salman Khan improves himself
- Was Miley Cyrus in the high school musical
- Where is the Pink City located
- What do you mean by HTML
- Who is the owner of Pubg
- What is the galaxy fold
- What is best climbing holds
- Is belief in the divine a priori