How's Olive Gardens Lasagna
Olive Garden's homemade lasagna sparked a social media frenzy
Do you love your own adventures? Here's the equivalent ... Italian-style food.
Olive Garden has launched its first own lasagna, in which guests can choose between four different sauces and six toppings - with up to 24 different variations. It's called Lasagna Mia and it looks great like a lot of food.
Here's how it works: Customers start with the restaurant's four-cheese lasagna as a base and then choose a sauce. There's the classic beef and Italian sausage meat sauce, classic marinara, five-cheese marinara, and alfredo options - for those who really, really can't get enough cream and cheese in their diet. Then choose a topping: vegetables from the garden, cheese ravioli, mini meatballs, chicken fritta, grilled chicken or sautéed shrimp.
So you can make it mighty meaty or load it on vegetables and sausage.
Hoda, Jenna gives Olive Garden’s Spaghetti Pie two thumbs up!
May 25, 2016 01:28 am
Typically a lasagna takes about an hour to cook, so Olive Garden's DIY toppings approach is a unique take on the Italian classic.
Of course, the restaurant, known for its viral promotions like Never-Ending Pasta Pass, has plenty of fans looking forward to a high-carb coma.
Saw an olive garden to make your lasagna last week. I've been thinking about it ever since
- Irving Reyes (@XREYYSS) June 1, 2018
Break. Can you now build your own lasagna at The Olive Garden?
I never get skinny
- I suspect the Nargles are behind it (@ VirgoJ24) June 1, 2018
Olive Garden serves ravioli on lasagna is the best thing that has ever happened to me
- corey (@wirlingc) May 31, 2018
just seen this olive garden commercial about creating your own lasagna and & # 55358; & # 56612; & # 55358; & # 56612; this is exactly where i should be trynna
- ️ (@__aileeen) May 31, 2018
Dominic just hung up because I wanted to discuss the new lasagna in the Olive Garden.
- Marco UnpopuLAR (@ithinkmark) June 1, 2018
Olive Garden is known for having some pretty outrageous promotions to keep its customers asking for more. In addition to the famous all-you-can-eat passes, the chain recently launched a Meatball Pizza Bowl, and last year they introduced a Cookie Butter Cake (which was delicious!).
Olive Garden Chicken Parmigiana
The Lasagna Mia, which starts at $ 12.99, is only available for a limited time, so you might want to run over there, especially if you want to try all 24 options - which we say, good luck!
- Internet security is only for the Internet
- What is a prefabricated house
- Are freelancers considered as employees
- Who is hosting this website
- What are the best libraries in Gurgaon
- How hard is the saxophone to play
- Is Pyrex Glass Freezer Safe
- Where are optical illusions in real life
- Can blood donate to hemophilia patients
- How do I get free Fortnite accounts
- Should I learn the whole spring frame
- Why don't turtles grow hair
- Nikola Tesla was a scientist or engineer
- How do you say goodbye in Hawaii
- What is mass recruitment
- Are there rock singers who are not trained
- Can neutralize an acid in an alkaline way
- How can I lower the room temperature
- What does Linkin Park mean to you
- What does Abboffarsi mean in Italian
- What is a reborn baby doll
- How is the education minister in Jammu
- What is the evidence for Lord Shiva
- How do you create a parallax effect