In your opinion, makes a cute animal
What do cats think of us?
I also intervened a little more and, for example, examined how cats play with toys or tested their behavior at different times of the day. [And I observe] relationships with owners, interviewing them and giving them questionnaires to see how they see their cats.
How do you conclude that cats don't understand us the way dogs do?
Much research has been done on dogs and how they interact with people. It is clear that dogs perceive us differently than they do themselves: as soon as they see a person, they change their behavior. Dogs play with people very differently [than they do with dogs].
So far, no behavior has been found in cats that suggests that they are pigeonholing us in contact with us. They know, of course, that we are bigger than them, but their social behavior does not seem particularly adapted. They lift their tails, sneak around our legs, sit next to us and clean us just like they do each other.
I've read articles where you say cats think we're big, stupid cats. Is that true?
No. In the book [I write] that cats behave towards us exactly as they would towards other cats. They believe we are clumsy: cats rarely trip over people, but we trip over cats.
- Why do we pray to different deities
- What does the upper secondary level mean
- What kind of place is that on my toe
- Is SRM University better than Christ University
- What is a non-working market
- Can I use an old Jio SIM?
- What is an animated storyboard
- What is the rarest Saab car
- How is feminism seen in sexist countries
- Do women ever get greasy hair
- Baylor is an Ivy League
- Stole Android from Apple
- How is content writing billed
- Internet security is only for the Internet
- What is the Child Support Enforcement Program
- The Mangekyo Sharingan also predicts movements
- What happens when the sun burns out
- What is the soul according to Buddhism
- Can coexist well and greed
- How do you deal with a jealous friend
- What is a ROTC program
- What atmospheric weather conditions cause a drought?
- How helpful can acupuncture be for fibromyalgia
- Why are tmt bars twisted