Dreamcatcher tattoos catch bad dreams
The question of all questions: Are dream catchers just decorative, or do they actually help to catch bad dreams?
The dream catcher, derived from the English word "dreamcatcher", was made famous by the Indians and comes from the Ojibwe, a people from North America. The typical dream catcher is ring-shaped and includes a net, which is often adorned with pearls, and personal items are often attached.
The Indians are convinced that these dream catchers can protect the sleeper from nightmares, which is why they are placed over the bed. In the middle of the dream catcher there is a small hole, this then only allows the “good” dreams to pass while the bad ones are caught. Nightmares are then first neutralized by the morning light, then they finally disappear. Legends vary though, there is also the theory that bad dreams get through the hole while good dreams are captured. In our circles we naturally believe in the opposite effect.
Using the dream catcher properly
For example, if your child is having nightmares, a dream catcher can be a great way to calm your child down. You can make the dream catcher yourself, you can even make it together, or you can buy one that your child likes.
You then attach this over the bed, here too it makes sense to do this together. It is important to explain to the child exactly how a dream catcher works: So explain that the dream catcher is able to catch the bad dreams, so that your child no longer has to be afraid of bad dreams, because from now on only the good ones will be through it Net left. You can explain this to your child when attaching the dream catcher, but it should also be mentioned again at bedtime in order to give the child additional reassurance.
And that works?
Of course, there is no guarantee that the dream catcher will work. But if we put ourselves in the shoes of a child, we will surely find that the thought of a dream catcher who will protect us from bad nightmares is a very calming one. Our bed then appears to us as a place of rest and we can combine comfort and security with it.
A dream catcher can of course work well for adult people as well. If there is a belief in potency, dream catchers can help themselves to more relaxing hours. In this case, for example, dream catchers that are brought from vacation are suitable, because it is well known that we are much more relaxed on vacation, which is why we directly associate a good feeling with the dream catcher.
- Settlements are all about money
- What is the name of UK English
- The system of government in the USA
- Is Ireland a bad EU citizen?
- Do you like SHINees Minho
- How do skills and abilities differ?
- How do you install the DraftSight CAD software
- What is 5 meters to meters?
- Why has true love always hurt you
- Who invented finite automata?
- What are the uses of the Himalayas
- What is Coriolis Acceleration
- Why does menopause come early?
- Can chickens fly
- In which countries does Indxu
- Is TensorFlow only for deep learning
- What's so bad about Jeff Sessions
- Does gravity affect tsunami waves
- Contain peanuts gluten
- How do tuples differ from sentences
- Is sunscreen safe to use every day
- Add positive or negative charge to batteries
- What is your brilliant business idea
- Is there an online dance tutorial