How does Ethereum check the execution of the contract
Incentive to review the Ethereum block
Miners want to mine future blocks. Unless they independently verify that the chain they are following is the right one, they may spend future money proving work on a wrong chain.
As soon as they see another miner's winning block hash, they confirm it, add the new block to their own chain, and hastily try to win the next block.
Nothing prevents them from saving costs by simply not checking the winning hash and adding the block directly, but they are taking a risk in doing so.
Not to mention the verification step is trivial (mining hardware was designed specifically for this hashing step), and you will likely find out why it isn't as it is more secure and has next to no cost.
Thomas Jay Rush
- What does rhotacism mean
- What are gifted skills
- Which mobile dialer uses bandwidth-saving technology?
- How much storage space does Xcode
- How does the Viagogos business model work?
- Is addiction to something bad
- What if Avengers were made in Bollywood?
- Why does mucus cause a sore throat
- How is Joe Bonamassa in the real person
- What is the best laboratory software
- How can I learn medical meta-analysis
- What is a blue warrant
- How do I deploy a Turing machine
- What is 3 6 9 6 3
- Which signs of the zodiac are generally known
- How does Amazon USPS cost a fortune
- How do you become a niche marketer
- Have the Vikings reached China?
- A heartache lasts forever
- Is deposited in cash and taxable
- Firefox is good for privacy
- Should I change my job?
- Is it wrong to question God's existence?
- How did the term revive?