How can you visit Everest Trekking
Mount Everest base camp trekking in Nepal
On a trekking trip to Mount Everest Base Camp, you get pretty close to the world's highest mountain at 8,848 m. The starting point for this trekking tour is the Lukla mountain airfield, which is approached on an impressive panoramic flight along the Himalayan mountain range. From here it goes step by step towards the ice-armored mountain giant.
Highlights of the trekking tour to Mount Everest base camp
If you want to experience the impressive atmosphere and the unforgettable panorama around Everest live, you don't have to climb Mount Everest right away. The Everest area can be explored on various trekking tours.
Arrived in Lukla, the trekking tour leads to Mount Everest base camp through green forests and traditional Himalayan villages to the Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazar. From there, after a visit to the world-famous Tengboche Monastery, you will travel through the idyllic valley to the Everest base camp at an altitude of 5,364 m.
The base camp is the starting point for most expeditions to the summit of Mount Everest. Alternatively, the Kala Pattar (5,550 m) can be climbed from the base camp, which reveals an overwhelming view of Mount Everest and many other mountain giants such as the Lhotse and Nuptse. The mighty Khumbu Glacier can be seen at their feet.
Dare your trekking adventure to Mount Everest base camp with an optional ascent of Kala Pattar (5,550 m):
The view from the 5,360 m high Renjo La Pass is also breathtaking. Countless mountain peaks rise all around, such as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and Pumori. The picture is rounded off by the underlying Ngozumpa Glacier and the blue Gokyo Lake. Anyone who has ever been there will remember the sight for a lifetime.
Panoramic flight to Mount Everest
You fly with a Buddha Air charter plane from Kathmandu Airport to the Everest area and see the highest mountain on earth with your own eyes. The flight itself takes about an hour and there are usually 10 to 15 people on board. The panorama flights are very popular with tourists and should therefore be booked before departure.
Mt Everest Base Camp trekking information
National park fees and trekking permits
Best travel time for Mount Everest Trekking in Nepal
The best travel time for a trekking trip to Mount Everest Base Camp is in the months October to November and March to April.
The low season in winter can also be worthwhile, as the region is not so overcrowded at this time. However, frosty temperatures at night must be expected here.
Accommodation and catering
Since the trekking route to Mt Everest Base Camp is well developed, there are many teahouses where you can stay overnight and even offer traditional food.
Requirements and level of difficulty
Basically, you should be in good physical condition for Mt. Everest Trekking in order to master the daily 4-7 hour hikes. Even if the hiking trails are mostly wide and well developed, you should be sure-footed on different terrain. Since the trekking tour to Mount Everest base camp usually starts at an altitude of around 2,840 m, a regulated height adjustment is the top priority. Especially the nights at heights of over 5,000 m can be quite a challenge for one or the other.
- Masturbating is addicting
- What is a respiratory therapist
- What are your favorite science fiction characters
- What is the mother of a trailer
- Consulting is a worthwhile task
- Must get pet reptiles shots
- Hiking increases your well-being
- Did Santa Claus ever come to India?
- What was your result for JEE Mains 2017
- Who is the CEO of Paylocity
- What is so interesting about painting by Monalisa
- Which pranayama breathing methods can you recommend
- Can you survive life without faith?
- Are police cars bulletproof
- Zhuge Liang was a good tactician on the battlefield
- Which country names begin with DE
- Are bartenders bad with money
- What's the next Groupon
- Which subject is visual arts
- Can Katy Perry compose her music
- How did the Beatles get to know the Maharishi
- Should I learn the whole spring frame
- Can I sail to Aftica from Brazil?
- Mouthwash with alcohol can cause oral cancer