What is homeopathic medicine for heel pain
With lava homeopathic against heel spurs
"In homeopathy, there are basically two different approaches: the approach based on proven indications and the approach of classical homeopathy, where each patient receives an individual remedy," explains Dr. Michael Elies from Laubach. The general practitioner with additional qualifications in homeopathy and naturopathic treatment led the event "Homeopathy in clinics and practices" of the Karl and Veronica Carstens Foundation at Medica.
For clinical indications for which there are two or three proven homeopathic medicines, the use of the remedies is based on the main symptoms, says Elies. A comprehensive homeopathic diagnosis is not necessary with this approach.
Hypericum has proven itself in nerve injuries
Proven homeopathic medicines in sports medicine are, for example, Arnica, Bryonia, Hypericum, Rhus toxicodendron and Symphytum. Arnica montana (Bergwohlverleih) is probably the best-known injury remedy in homeopathy.
In the case of injuries to nerve-rich tissue, for example whiplash to the cervical spine, according to Elies, Hypericum can also be tried. Because St. John's wort provides relief, especially for traumatic nerve damage and neuralgic complaints. Symphytum (comfrey), in turn, supports the growing together of bones. For ligament strains, sprains or sprains, Rhus toxicodendron is an option, and Bryonia (bryony) is an option for joint effusions.
In addition to these classics from the homeopathic medicine cabinet with a wide range of effects, there are also special active ingredients that only help with very specific disorders in the musculoskeletal system. For example Hekla lava, a remedy for heel spurs. It is made from the fine ashes of the Hekla volcano, which is in Iceland. "This agent can also be used for diagnosis," says Elies. "Because if it helps, the patient has a heel spur. If not, the cause of the symptoms is probably different."
According to Elies' experience, homeopathy does not only work for acute injuries, where the aim is to influence pain and swelling. Patients with chronic injuries also benefited from homeopathic medicines. Their use after a knee joint injury with surgery is also helpful.
There are proven indications not only in sports medicine and orthopedics, but also in paediatrics and emergency medicine, for headaches or liver diseases. "Homeopathics are usually used in addition," emphasizes Elies. "This means that they support conventional therapy, but do not replace it. They can shorten the healing time, improve the patient's well-being and relieve pain."
Elies: "The limit of homeopathy has always been reached when the patient cannot react to a stimulus."
Patients must be able to describe their complaints
This means that acutely life-threatening conditions are initially not an indication for homeopathy. Homeopathic treatment will also be difficult if the patient is unable to describe their symptoms or if they are not able to withhold important things. "Everything else depends on the therapist's experience," says Elies.
Lists of homeopathic therapists are kept by the Central Association for Homeopathic Doctors or Medical Associations for Naturopathic Treatment. More information on this: www.dzvhae.com.
- Where do we use content and content
- Whole grain goldfish crackers are unhealthy
- Which Bartoel do you use
- How does ideology influence politics and governance
- What do Mormons typically wear to funerals?
- Can chimpanzees cross with orangutans?
- For Protestants, Catholics will go to heaven
- May you have family reunions
- What is digitization
- What is 3 0 web
- How do minesweepers work
- What Are Some Legal Brain Performance Enhancers
- What are encryption certificates
- Indian accelerator incubators are worth trying
- How is GMC Chamba
- How did modern people develop culture
- What does a broker do
- What Are Some Good GoDaddy Promo Codes
- What are the security issues in Android
- Has MLK admitted to being a Marxist
- What do Yale students do in the summer
- How did it affect you to grow up protected?
- Is Chicago a spanish name
- How the Data Protection Act was enforced
- What percentage of bloggers offer mobile apps?
- Who is the cutest girl ever
- What is the Russian word for consumer
- What are the areas according to English honors
- What is Premium Tatkal on IRCTC
- Doordash is booming in NYC
- How many girls get buttock implants
- Why does an entrepreneur need money
- What does a relative charge do
- Why do I eat when I am happy