What are the positive characteristics of the Indians
Coronavirus: Suspicion of an Indian variant in Salzburg
A corona infection was detected in Salzburg for the first time this week, which is probably the variant of the virus that is rampant in India. Screening after the PCR test indicated this, but confirmation by sequencing is still pending. Affected is an Indian woman living in Flachgau who returned to Salzburg last week after a stay at home, said Franz Wieser, the state's spokesman, to the APA.
According to Wieser, the woman flew back from India in the middle of last week. On Tuesday of this week, she carried out a rapid corona test at work, which came out positive. The subsequent PCR test confirmed the infection. "During the screening, the suspicion of the Indian mutation surfaced," said the spokesman. The Indian woman had no symptoms at the time of the test. It was not known whether she had become ill in the meantime.
Quarantine was imposed on the woman and her family, and a daughter is said to have had a positive test in the meantime, but Wieser was unable to confirm this. "In Salzburg, all positive samples are treated like mutations by the authorities in contact tracing. This means that the strict provisions for tracking virus variants are applied across the board. In this case, too, all measures were consistently carried out from the start," said State Medical Director Petra Juhasz.
During the contact follow-up, it turned out that the Indian was shopping on Monday, April 26, 2021, from 7.45 a.m. to 8.20 a.m. in the Lidl branch in Munich Bundesstrasse 10 in the city of Salzburg. People who were also there at this time should therefore contact the health advice service 1450 or the health authorities directly on 0662 8180 5981.
The Indian virus variant B.1.617 is a dangerous combination of the mutations from Great Britain and South Africa. It is still unclear whether this form is more deadly than previous mutations. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), preliminary study results suggest that B.1.617 is spreading faster than other corona variants circulating in India. (apa)
- Miami beaches are free
- Should I get off my trumpet?
- What is the Halal Process
- How were you almost called
- Could Parthian archers defeat Mongols
- Under which economic sector does the bakery fall?
- How did ancient Egypt see death
- Does Black Pink have any scandals
- Why don't video games end themselves
- Why don't typewriters have a key?
- Are Agatha Christie's books worth reading
- What is ecommerce automation
- What's wrong with South America
- What is the most popular vegan brand
- Regret your eyebrows are micro-laden
- Why didn't Japan win World War II?
- Who really has power in America
- Have people evolved
- What makes me separate
- What defines a person's morality
- What is the latent heat of steam
- Can displace copper sulfate zinc
- How fast can a reindeer run
- Dead whales are dangerous