What does well written mean
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. write well; you write well; he she it writes well
- Simple past: I. wrote well
- Participle II: credited
- Subjunctive II: i write well
- Imperative: singular write well!; Plural write well!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- good | write | ben, simple past: wrote good, participle II: good | good | write | ben
- IPA: [ˈꞬuːtˌʃʁaɪ̯bn̩]
- 1) Finances a Credit (for example from a delivery, from interest income)
- 2) Transfer to an account that serves other purposes than financial purposes (e.g. working hours, bonus miles, loyalty points)
- Derivation from the verbwrite with the prefixWell-
- 1) value date, value setting
- offsetting, offsetting
- 1) A sum of money is invested in a bank for 10 years at a fixed interest rate (per year). The interest is added annually to the investment amount credited.
- 1) The debtor must ensure that he not only submits his bank transfer to his account-holding bank in good time, but also that the amount of money is given to the obligee by the due date at the latest credited becomes.
- 1) [Sardinia:] The dentist treats the carpenter's teeth. For this he gets Sardex credits credited. He can use it to go shopping at the grocer.
- 1) Cards for topping up the credit are also sold "on every street corner", whereby there are often offers in stationary mobile phone shops, with a credit of 200 UAH for e.g. a 100 UAH top-up card credited becomes.
- 1) If you have had a corresponding form made out for a more expensive purchase during your stay in Israel, you can have the VAT refunded here [at Ben Gurion Airport ...], it is paid out in Shekels, US $ or Euro or the credit card credited.
- 2) [Headline:] Sick on vacation? So get the days back credited […]
- 2) [...] we pay with credit and debit cards and are happy about the discount points that we have on our customer card credited become.
- 2) A country that reduces the clearance of its forests can use REDD to reduce these greenhouse gas emissions credit to let.
- with verb: something creditto let
- 1) with noun: an amountcredit, a sumcredit
- 1) in combination: when duecredit, to an accountcredit,Interest on a savings account credit
- 2) with noun: Bonus miles credit, Bonus points credit, Extra work credit
- 2) in combination:to a working time account credit,to a customer account credit
- Credit, credit
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„For the upbringing of a child, parents can have contribution periods to the pension insurance credited to get. Up to three years are possible. Which conditions apply.“
t-online, April 03, 2019
„The Bundesbank relies on real-time payments, with which amounts of money are transferred to the recipient's accounts within seconds credited become. These could be the basis for pan-European payment services.“
DiePresse.com, June 17, 2019
„At the tirol clinics, changing times and travel times from the cloakroom to the ward are currently being measured. According to the court, moving is part of working hours. This must retrospectively 5,000 employees credited become.“
ORF, March 14, 2019
„In addition, you can still earn free gold bars today for the coming week credited become.“
Gamezone, January 27, 2019
„For more information, please refer to the wording of the press release: The distribution amounts will be transferred to your deposit account credited and for the respective fund there is a corresponding discount in the amount of this distribution.“
fondscheck.de, September 26, 2018
„Audi driver Rene Rast has a point retrospectively at his season premiere in Formula E. credited to get.“
GMX, August 06, 2020
„The Basler Kantonalbank (BKB) cancels the meeting of its participants because of the corona virus. The dividend of 3.10 francs will be given to holders of BKB participation certificates on June 3rd credited .“
cash.ch, March 30, 2020
„Relatives who care for elderly or disabled family members and have to give up their job should have their own insurance periods credited and are employed by the State of Salzburg for their work.“
ORF, March 5th, 2020
„They are giving away 6 euros to your Amazon account credited become. You can find out what you have to do here.“
PlayNation.de, September 03, 2020
„Customers of the Hrondotto UG from Berlin should deposit money via the unlicensed internet trading platform Stsroyal.com so that it can be transferred to their trading account held internally at the trading platform credited becomes.“
Stiftung Warentest, May 18, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "credited":
Bank code: ... Examples of use: 1) The transfer could not be credited due to an incorrect bank code. Derived words: 1) Bank code directory Translations ...
interest: ... Examples of use: 1a) Interest is usually paid on a savings deposit on December 30th. credited one year. 1b) "Three months later, they were replaced by sales huts, for which the ...
to butter: ... game move in which high-quality cards are thrown into the trick of a fellow player in order to get the points credited. Origin of the term: probably from Low German ...
butter: ... grease butter Skat: throw high-quality cards in the trick of another player in order to get the points credited Colloquially: with questionable success means in larger ...
pension:… Op het spaarbankboekje will be bijgeschreven. The interest for the savings account is credited. Saying / idioms: iets met rente teruggeven - something with ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Credited" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/gutgeschreiben/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "credited" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
credited (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | ge | schrie | be | ne Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
credited (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | ge | schrie | be | nem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
credited (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | ge | schrie | be | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more credited (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | ge | schrie | be | ner Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
credited (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | ge | schrie | be | nes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
well done (German) Part of Speech: Participle II Hyphenation: gut | ge | tan Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɡuːtɡəˌtaːn]…
in good faith (German) Part of speech: adjective increases: positive in good faith, comparative in good faith, superlative in good faith ...
in good faith (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | gläu | bi | ge Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
in good faith (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: gut | gläu | bi | gem Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
- How does flatbread taste
- What all girls have in common
- Can i start a relationship
- Why did Winston Churchill hate Indians
- Are intermediaries necessary
- What are daily newspapers on a server
- How can I get clear skin
- How do I unblock my YouTube channel
- What were the changes in the hieroglyphics
- Can someone open the third eye?
- Social security is outrageous
- How does Instabridge work
- It's time to buy Sun Pharma
- How does Linux encrypt passwords
- Why is my screen flickering
- Why does glycerine act as a surfactant
- Does God Vishnu have feelings
- Who is an Anglo Indian in India
- What is your mobile number 7
- What started the immunization
- What is Shop101 1
- What are home remedies for razor burn
- Gun Control Increase Illegal Manufacturing
- Who is the Timex brand ambassador