How hard are lessons at Harvard
Harvard MOOCs: Learn online at the elite university
The certificate is under the brand HarvardX created as shown above.
Certificates can also be entered into your own LinkedIn profile integrated and can be verified by third parties.
At Applications In addition to technical knowledge, the HarvardX certificates also signal personal commitment to further training. This is seen positively by employers (see also: "What do the certificates bring?").
Important: There is no academic degree for the MOOC courses. The Verified Certificates areAdvanced training certificatesobtained online rather than through face-to-face courses.
More online courses from Harvard University
In addition to the mostly free MOOCs at edX, the US university also operates:
- Our own online learning portal in the field of Adult education mainly on educational topics. There are mainly executive education courses that can cost several hundred US dollars.
- The Harvard Business School online portal (HBX). Management courses are offered there, which are priced in the range of over 1,000 USD / course. Interesting: In addition to the asynchronous courses for self-learning, there are also virtual live events.
How various online offers of the university will complement each other in the future is the subject of current discussions.
The interesting experiment of the virtual reality lectures in 3D shows that Harvard does not shy away from further e-learning innovations.
With already around 6 million participants the Harvard MOOCs offer attractive educational opportunities for users worldwide. Around 2/3 of the participants come from countries outside of the USA, since spatial distance is irrelevant in the online format.
The courses are suitable for many purposes: As a supplement to the Education just like for professional or private further education. Only academic titles cannot yet be achieved with the MOOCs.
Many of the courses can actually free be occupied. Thus, the entry hurdle is also very low.
Another advantage: In contrast to some other courses, the well-known elite university also provides sufficient online coursesquality in terms of content and teaching format.
Edukatico is your search portal for online courses
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Harvard courses: Diverse other high profile universities from all over the world (Stanford, Oxford, HEC Paris and others) also offer a variety of MOOCs that can be found via our search portal.
There are over 8,000 online courses, MOOCs and video lectures from more than 50 different providers from 22 subjects contain.
With our free course manager you can clearly organize your online courses from all providers.
If you are interested in online learning, you can order our newsletter here. And now follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Should the Middle Ages be capitalized
- Why is email marketing the king
- How can I practice coding in C.
- Should I stop using AdWords
- Is the Hermitage worth the trip
- Is Chicago still the second city
- Which countries have good relations with Sweden?
- Why does Bollywood copy Pakistani songs
- Which film contains the best car chase
- View multiple Outlook contacts on the card
- Is Lisk the best blockchain
- Who hates the Indian political system
- What does it mean to be trumped
- As you know, the sentence is superfluous
- How can I copy a video url
- Vietnamese consider themselves Indians
- Hyderabad Biryani is world famous
- Which country is the origin of spirulina
- Melania spoke French to Ms. Macron
- Is it garbage to spit seeds
- How does face recognition really work
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What is the full form of LIP
- What do you think of blockchain security