Who loves Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez After Justin Bieber: Has she found her great love?
The love life of Selena Gomez (28) can be described as a wild roller coaster ride. In the past she repeatedly entered into relationships with well-known men - but true love was not among them. After Selena dated singer Nick Jonas (28) for two years, singer Justin Bieber (26) won her heart in 2010. The love of the two lasted three years, then the sudden separation followed. They've been on-off ever since, somehow they didn't seem to be getting away from each other. Until Justin found his great love in Hailey Bieber (24) and married her. As it has now become known, Selena Gomez has probably also found a new heart person.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber share a long love story
After Selena Gomez had relationships with music producer DJ Zedd (31) and singer The Weeknd (30), she got back together with Justin Bieber in late 2017. The fans were happy about the "Jelena" comeback, rumors of a new relationship were often high. But instead of great love, the renewed liaison ended with a final end.
Justin did not hesitate and married his new girlfriend Hailey Bieber, a native of Baldwin, in October 2018. Since then, Selena's love life has become quiet. She focused on new music and is working on her health, who has suffered from the autoimmune disease lupus and the resulting depression in the past. Now the 28-year-old seems to have reason to be happy again.
Selena Gomez is dating this man
A source told the news site "JustJared" that Selena Gomez is apparently meeting with the "Miami Heat" basketball star Jimmy Butler (31). The singer would keep her options open, but "she's been on a couple of dates with Jimmy and she thinks he's a great man." The insider was also informed about previous encounters: "They met a few times when Selena was in New York City. Jimmy invited them to dinner and they had a great time." Her relationship status has not changed, however, because Selena is "currently single, but lately more open to dating."
Are Selena Gomez and Jimmy Butler a couple?
"Selena has been very careful with her health this year and has rarely left her quarantine bubble," said the insider. The fact that she met with Jimmy Butler despite this could mean that she has grown fond of the basketball player. "She was very busy with her home office working on her new beauty line - she's proud that she was able to bring this out during the pandemic. She enjoyed cooking at home and only met a handful of select friends on a regular basis and met family members. "
The "Same Old Love" singer doesn't seem averse to a new relationship: "It's very easy going and she's open to seeing where the journey will lead." Neither Selena Gomez nor Jimmy Butler have yet commented on the rumors about their meeting. But if both of them actually kept an eye on each other, it will only be a matter of time.
- How will GPS tracking benefit my business?
- How does the chip programming hardware work
- Have you ever experienced seasonal bad luck
- How can biogas protect the environment?
- Have we become too connected
- In what year did Copernicus practice his profession?
- Where can I buy sodium metal
- Can wash with groundwater
- An internship grant is important
- Mapusaurus is the largest theropod
- What does Abraham Lincoln remember best?
- What is DVD Rip Quality
- How do I get flowers delivered
- Have you visited www kaylasblog com
- One receptor can sit on top of another receptor
- What is the best grind for AeroPress
- When can the batsman change the strike?
- How do I read notebooks efficiently
- What is perfect good in philosophy
- Why do I have insomnia after masturbation?
- Who is the most influential business woman in history?
- Is Sightglass Coffee profitable
- Is Facebook Dating Free
- Why did Robert hate Cersei