What is murder
Murder is a crime. Anyone who kills another person on purpose and has planned to do so is called a murderer. Murder is considered the worst crime there is. It is also particularly severely punished.
Anyone who kills, i.e. kills, another person can have various reasons for this. This is how soldiers kill each other in war. Some people accidentally kill someone or to defend themselves.
But whoever wants to kill someone else and then kills, commits manslaughter. This is already severely punished. Sometimes, however, the court decides that not only was killed, but murdered. Murder is a particularly bad form of manslaughter.
This means that the murderer still had certain reprehensible reasons for killing. Often one reason is greed. Anyone who kills a person so that he can rob him is committing robbery and murder. Another reason is the joy of killing. Racial hatred is also a reason why manslaughter is seen as murder. A murderer like that killed someone because they didn't like the victim's race.
How do you get punished for murder?
The penalties for murder in most countries are the toughest there are. In some countries like the USA or China this can be the death penalty. But even there, not every murder is punished like this.
In many countries you have to go to prison for the rest of your life for murder. The rules for doing this are slightly different in every country. In Germany, for example, the sentence is lifelong. A murderer can only be released after 15 years at the earliest, but not if the guilt was particularly serious. There are also exceptions for particularly old or sick murderers. In addition, young people cannot be locked up for more than ten years. This applies if the murderer was not older than 21 when the act was committed.
In Switzerland, life means "until the end of life". In the vast majority of cases, however, these convicts are released after 15 years in prison. Then when they stop committing a crime, it stays that way. If they are convicted again for another act, they will actually be put behind bars for the rest of their lives.
Murderers in Austria can be released after 16 to 25 years. It depends on whether the murderer has committed other crimes before or whether he was on trial for the first time.
There are also more search results for “Murder” from Blind Cow and Ask Finn.
- Has anyone ever tried to upload awareness
- Why should you visit Monte Carlo Monaco
- What causes a cooler to break
- What is time discount
- What dead genre of music would you revive
- Which foods would test positive for carbohydrates?
- How does Rust deal with parallelism
- Is the Avogadros number exact
- Who got all the money from Steve Jobs
- You should get a jumbo mortgage
- What's your favorite MCU movie trivia
- You can have large lizards as pets
- What's new in the PUBG game
- Are HCl and NaOH a redox reaction
- Which article is used in front of the university
- What is your life update
- Where is Ed Sheeran from
- What is the motto of San Antonio Spurs
- What is motor learning in humans
- What can censorship justify
- Why are most poets heartbroken
- What's new on Google
- A word that changed the world
- Why are we only compatible as lovers?
- Can dogs whisper why or why not
- Roman statues were painted
- Is there a treatment for optic atrophy
- Why doesn't PHP support traditional function overloading?
- Can people create something that is perfect?
- Are godparents legally responsible after the death of their parents
- Should advertising be banned from public spaces
- How old is Adrian Lamo
- Why is General Joseph Dunford important worldwide
- What is special about aircraft tires