What is the opposite word of humanity
The adjective diametrically means "opposite" in educational language and thus describes facts, arguments, statements, positions etc. that are in completely opposite relationship to one another, i.e. are completely different.
The phrase "diametrically opposite ”, which is not necessarily pleonastic, but rather emphasizing. Stylistically, however, it is of dubious quality due to its inflationary use.
In mathematics in particular, the expression describes points on the outer edge of a geometric figure, the connecting line of which goes through the center of the figure and represents the maximum possible distance between two points within the boundaries of the figure. The simplest example of this is two points that are opposite each other on the diameter of a circle.
The origin of the German term is in late Latin diametralis (belonging to the diameter) and goes to the equivalent Greek diametros back.
Audio sample: Listen to the pronunciation
Phonetic transcription (IPA):[diameˈtʁaːl]
Your behavior contradicts customers given diametrically our corporate philosophy.
His words and his deeds behave diametrically to each other.
The work of the governing coalition has so far been very harmonious. With regard to the current question, the lead diametrical However, positions of the two parties on lengthy negotiations, the end of which is not yet in sight.
As for beer, my southern German friends and I have diametrical Preferences.
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
apodictic - The adjective apodictic has two meanings. Educational language meant ...
divergent - The adjective divergent means "having no limit". The contrary...
Protagonist - The noun the protagonist means ...
Tribalism - As tribalism, a certain way of looking at a group of people ...
contradictory - The adjective contradictory means "contradicting one another" and can be used in ...
- What is your onboarding process like?
- Are fallen angels really old demons?
- What is x if 14x 56
- What is antisense gene therapy
- Which is better Android or Oxygen OS
- All women also grow armpit hair
- How are depression and culture related?
- Save money with electric water heaters
- What if day and night were changed
- What is the ideal tailwind speed when flying?
- Which is the best restaurant in Madrid
- What would give you joy now
- Which is better CBSC or ICSE
- What is your unknown favorite kitchen item
- What is AWS Educate
- What is the street drug G.
- What is rock shrimp
- Is rice kosher for Passover
- What are some good night pictures downloaded
- What is 360 degree photography
- Is this reality all hearsay
- How to fix a shoe heel
- Can logical positivists consistently believe in evolution?
- What is the Khan Academy